A VOW OF ETERNITY & TONGUES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VOW OF ETERNITY & TONGUES

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm

I vowed through eternity & went through some major testing, I pray and talk with him 24/7 Dreams, Visions, & seeing through the vail I've been told & HE confirms this to me,I've been praying in tongues and I told him I don't understand theese words then HE says to me yes you do within, Out of being curious I started writing down some of the words I looked them up and I've prayed in 7 languages, HE says to me I speak all through him, HE says to me I am his disciple, his prophet & other things that I've been told not to share because HE says the time is not right, but if you rember some of the words you are speaking of spirit, and look them up you will discover the language, some languages I still can't identify but we are just servants and when the time is right HE makes all things known to those that HE choses, ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO THE LORD MY GOD, I AM HIS SLAVE I LIVE TO GLORIFY HIM AND HIS KINGDOM FOREVER AND FOREVER AMEN!
HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD OF HOSTS!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled words)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A VOW OF ETERNITY & TONGUES

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 pm

:praiseg-d:

James, what languages did you discover that you were praying in?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 am

Philipine,Astec,Perisan,Tahitian,Finnish,Italic,NigerCongo,Kapampangan,Hindi.
(Golgotha,"beth hamidrash",Illuminaries, Sons of Light,Adam,Seth,Enosh,Cainan,Mahalaleel,Jared,Enoch,Methuselah,Lamech,Noah.)
( I shared some of my story with you under (contact) it goes with my visions,dreams,
and promises that my FATHER has given to me, HE won't let me share it with just anyone only those that HE choses HE most shurly gides me! I've shared little parts with a few and they say that I'm overwelming, my FATHER says its time for his children to be overwelmed its time they make a choice and HE says that HE hopes they all chose him but he say's that they won't HE says as it is written!) ALL PRAISE BE TO THE FATHER,THE LORD, KODOISH,KODOISH,KODOISH,ADONAI,TSEBAYOTH!
YESHA-YAHU, YEHO-SHUA, YEHOY-ADA, YOSHUA-YAHWEH! AMEN,AMEN,AMEN!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of Knowledge)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 am

cool :praiseg-d:

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smiles

Post by James Gerald on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am

lol!

Last edited by James Gerald on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Praise the Lord JESUS CHRIST!! The Lord Jesus Christ who died for your sins and mine.

I am blessed that you found the LORD JESUS for manyh many years, brother.

The Lord Jesus is indeed worthy of our worship.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 am

I've been praying in tongues and I told him I don't understand theese words then HE says to me yes you do within, Out of being curious I started writing down some of the words I looked them up and I've prayed in 7 languages,

I don’t understand. Praying in tongues is a language, a heavenly language all on it’s own. Are you saying when you’re praying in tongues God gives you the interpretation in many different languages?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:35 am

Virtuous, He's saying that they are real languages. I'm intrigued!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 pm

This is truth I have spoken other words that I don't understand but some words I searched out and they were other laguages after all HE can do all things and you might be somewhere and touch someone through speaking that you would not be able to touch any other way
HE truly is amazing you are correct that most of it I will never understand because it is of HIM actually it is all of HIM!
ALL PRAISE BE TO MY HOLY FATHER! So you know HE has promised me a ministry of missions ( maybe that's why some of it is real languages
so when HIS timing is right it will all workout to HIS GLORY!
HE has told me over & over again I MOLD YOU, I MAKE YOU MY SON.
Maybe thats why HE has kept me in isolation for over a year now
I LIVE TO GLORIFY HIM AND HIS KINGDOM I PREFER DEATH TO NOT GLORIFY HIM THATS TRULY HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM!
All I do is study script. Hebrew & Greek and teachings of old 24\7 HE is my life.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU! (1 CORINTHIANS 12-14)

Last edited by James Gerald on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:Virtuous, He's saying that they are real languages. I'm intrigued!

Oh, ok. I misunderstood. He's saying there are times when he prays he's praying in other languages. I thought he was saying that when he speaks in tongues that the tongues are in different languages.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

LOL, that is what he was saying lol! I think we are confusing each other

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 am

I hope and pray it's not taken the wrong way but I don’t agree with this.

Tongues are utterances that make intercession for us, and if openly given for the church – it’s to bring a word, from God that ONLY God understands. HE brings the INTERPRETATION (in any language-if the person is French…the interpretation will be given in French – if the person is Mexican…the interpretation will be in Spanish…). But to say that when you’re speaking/praying in tongues, it is possible to write/spell the words you’re saying to look them up in the dictionary to find its meaning and those meanings reveal a person is praying in other languages is not biblical.

Tongues is a language that stands alone. I can understand if when a person is praying and realize they are speaking words they know in their spirit it is not their heavenly language but that of another, yes I can see that happening…maybe.

I guess what I’m trying to say is Tongues are to be interpreted by the Lord. The words spoken through tongues are not in the dictionary.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 am

:ihavenothingtoadd: SMH :beammeup:

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:39 pm

lol!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 pm

I searched KODOISH, KODOISH, KODOISH, ADONAI, TSEBAYOTH and it says it means Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God of Hosts. But why is it that the deeper I go into it, the further it takes me to MEDIUMS/LIGHTWORKERS?! WHICH IS WITCHCRAFT! These words AND the rest of them all lead to one thing in common…A site that has a book entitled – How to Become a Divine Medium!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT?! Have :booboo: ?

Your avatar looks just like the picture on these sites...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

All of those words are from Hebrew script please use discernment
all of my studies are in Hebrew & Greek teachings I pursue the truth
once again I belive you will find in script that many will decive it seems that man throughout time has always twisted the teachings did you know that in days of old that they actually took out 15 books in the bible because men decided that they didn't belong, I belive if you search much deeper in Greek & Hebrew you will find all the words that I have learned they are in the Torah and other old biblical teachings also if you research you will discover that in days of old there were whole civilizations destroyed by the FATHER because they twisting his teachings and misusing his teachings for there own glory I am a christain and have been since I was child but now I am JEW and Gentile
which is taught at the end of days, the holy spirit would open many eyes to the greater glory and JEW and GENTILE will merge as one because the divine plan is unity is it not? just rember that throughout the ages man has always used each other for there own selfish gain which the FATHER really frowns on and man has always had daggers in each others backs when it truly is all about love in purity.
when I started seeking acient teachings I found the same things to, but you must seek out the truth is it not said? you might try looking at some Hebrew, Greek, & Aramatic transulated scripts oh did you know that according to teachings that there is still script that has been hidden
from mankind for a long long time that twards the end of times all would resurface just look at the dead sea scrolls discovered in I think it was 1947 and just recently they just found some other scrolls, they just discovered a giant sandal print in the earth, also look at all the diffrent
rewritings of the bible to where each religon decided to write it to there way of thinking thats why I started persuing Greek, Hebrew,Etc.
Thank you for asking about it was kind of you always everyone twist things around to fit there own desires and needs I think you will find CHRIST mentioning that over & over again and truthfully all I do anymore is pick it all apart because I want to know I want it to be right with HIM when the time comes and we will all have our time, I ask him for constant guidance LOVE YOU GOD BLESS YOU! Oh my avatar came from a site hubble telescope site from the heavens, that the eye can't see. And I read my king James and about 3 other versions if you look at them you will see that they all have diffrent ways of transulating did you also know that there is a satalite photo over jeresulem in the mountains that in Hebrew his name is etched quite nicely I think you will find that in script, I don't dare tell you what to think you will make your choice with HIS guideance I have always picked everything apart to the finest detail for some reason I turned out that way. and I always cross refrence every thing to other teachings I leave no stone unturned. There is truly so many diffrent teachings out there it makes my head spin! Once again MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Last edited by James Gerald on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

All of those words are from Hebrew script please use discernment
I feel like I used discernment when you mentioned that when you speak/pray in tongues, the tongues are that of 7 different languages and it didn’t agree with my spirit of God living on the inside of me.

There is truly so many diffrent teachings out there it makes my head spin!
This is true AND the problem. The teachings of Jesus are the only ones that are going to stand. I don’t cross reference the teachings of Jesus Christ and the word of God to any other teaching because no other teaching is relevant. There is a site that says to chant the KODOISH, KODOISH, KODOISH, ADONAI, TSEBAYOTH for protection (among other things). It says it can be used with a person’s “own special Higher Deity such as Buddha, Mohammad, Lady Isis, etc. to come to your aid”. Huh? It’s found under the Angelic Protection Technique...

the holy spirit would open many eyes to the greater glory and JEW and GENTILE will merge as one because the divine plan is unity is it not?
Unity…yes. That we will all come into the unity of the faith – ONE FAITH, ONE BODY., ONE SPIRIT, ONE GOD. Ephesians 4 speaks about this.

you might try looking at some Hebrew, Greek, & Aramatic transulated scripts
I haven’t gotten into any of these researches but I find it odd that not one of the links I’ve gone to in what I have researched has led me to anything that would make me think this is truly of God.

Click on the different tabs…

This one mentions the exact same thing you put in your previous post about the 7 languages…

I know and understand that the enemy has to have a “real” to duplicate a “counterfeit” in order to deceive people. He has to have a blueprint to follow. And yes many are out there who twist the word of God and try to mock or mimic for their own personal gain. So yes, we have to be careful, especially about those things that are unfamiliar and unheard of. Which is my reason for following up on this because I have to be honest and say it just did not and does not sit well in my spirit as being of God. God said even the very elect could be deceived and who better for the enemy to target than God’s people?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 am

Please Forgive me I truly meant no harm, we will not ever understand HIS PURITY for HE is most HOLY and we are just HIS children seeking
for HIS WISDOM (HE has promised a minestry of missions and HE has directed me because I needed HIS WISDOM for the journey that lays before me if you can't answer someones question they most shurly will turn away & I want all to turn to HIM.)Your words are full of LOVE thank you GOD BLESS YOU!

Last edited by James Gerald on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : TYPE O lack of sleep)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 am

James Gerald wrote:Please Forgive me I truly meant no harm, we will not ever understand HIS PURITY for HE is most HOLY and we are just HIS children seeking
for his WISDOM (HE has promised a minestry of missions and HE has directed me because I needed his WISDOM for the journey that lays before me if you can't answer someones question they most shurly will turn away & I want all to turn to HIM.)Your words are full of LOVE thank you GOD BLESS YOU!

I remember hearing something about wisdom in the video link. Something just STOOD out to me as I read your post. Why is that each time you referenced "his WISDOM", you didn't capitalize/magnify "his" but with all the other references, you did? (i.e., HIS PURITY, HE, HIS children, HIM)

Just curious cause it REALLY jumped out at me...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 am

Hi James -

The principle that we abide by on this site is to use ONLY the Bible as our reference because we don't want to create confusion among our members. As a new member, you may not be aware of this so want to make sure you know the lay of the land here. If you use any references to support your points, please be sure to use the Bible only and offer Scriptural support.

Thanks in advance for abiding by this rule.

Thanks and God bless you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 am

Virtuous,

First let me say that I don't think you are wrong in challenging something that you don't trust. Being careful is a GOOD idea. However, please let me ask that you challenge this idea with completely scriptural references - in context, meaning the entire chapter of the scripture you use to contend with this belief should support the one scripture picked out to contend with - instead of posting websites.

I am totally intrigued to see your thoughts supported by the bible. There's nothing like a good bible study to help us all when we don't agree and I'm looking forward to it.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 am

I would like to see a really good Bible study too!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:57 am

Mia,

There were no scriptures to contend with. My whole point was to draw a scripture to back up what was being said. There is no scripture to back up what is being said. I could only find that everything that is being said in this thread points to mediums/psychics/witchcraft which is why the links were posted. They backed up what I felt, the unsettling, from the very beginning. But I do understand that you want scripture references.

Now there is plenty of scriptures standing against these. Even I Samuel speaks about it. It's found in one of the "-teen" chapters. I think it's around chapters 18 -20.

Saul was given a specific duty from the Lord. To destroy ALL of the mediums and everything else. He in turn went back to doing so after he disobeyed God and God no longer answered him. I can definately find more scripture speaking against this....

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Virtuous,

I meant supply scriptures to support what you are saying in reference to what you are disagreeing with. For instance, praying in other earthly languages, please use scriptures to support your points of view because there may be baby Christians or others who don't know what to think - whether good or bad - so it would benefit the community. I also think this is a good practice to be in when we post messages that are opinionated, let's support our opinions because this is a place for all of us to learn and be built up in the Spirit.

Love ya!
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:Virtuous,

I meant supply scriptures to support what you are saying in reference to what you are disagreeing with. For instance, praying in other earthly languages, please use scriptures to support your points of view because there may be baby Christians or others who don't know what to think - whether good or bad - so it would benefit the community. I also think this is a good practice to be in when we post messages that are opinionated, let's support our opinions because this is a place for all of us to learn and be built up in the Spirit.

Love ya!
Mia
Gottcha...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top