framework coming into place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

framework coming into place

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 pm

I had a dream last night and any insight would be greatly appreciated. I dreamt that I was lying in my bed asleep but on the side of my house there was a construction site. I was able to look through my walls to the site even though I was asleep. I saw hugh iron beams being erected like a skyscraper. The frame was being built. It was night and dark but I was not afraid in fact I was excited, I thought "finally they are doing something". I heard the construction workers moving about but I was not able to see them, I heard the project manager shouting commands like "pour the concrete" and I would see the concrete being moved to pour. I am really excited because I am wondering if God is sharing with me a secret....that I am able to get a glimpse of what He is building????

I should also mention that before I went to bed, IRL, I was praying to God and getting frustrated, I told God, I don't know why I am talking about this because nothing seems to be happening!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: framework coming into place

Post by owen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 pm

God is assuring you that you may not see what He has been doing, but He has already been consructing and working His plan for you and it is coming into visibility or manifestation. Right now His concern is strengthening the foundation and frames with solid concrete, so that in due time, what He has promised will come into fruition.

I thought of angels working in the contruction site.lol!

Hope this resonates in your heart.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 pm

yes owen, i believe you are right. when i woke up from the dream and i mediated on it, i immediately noticed, how i was able to hear people around me working but i couldn't see them i thought it must rep. angels, reminds me of God being behind the scenes working. i was so impressed by the ground-work....i do agree with you, in due time it will be ready. thanks for sharing owen you rock

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top