THEY COULDN'T STEAL MY CAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THEY COULDN'T STEAL MY CAR

Post by jaenmari on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:48 am

HI THERE.

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT WAS VERY STRANGE TO ME. I DREAMT THAT I WAS DRIVING A WHITE VW CITI GOLF. AND THE CAR WAS PARKED ON A STEEP HILL. AND I WAS STRUGGLING TO GET TO THE CAR BECAUSE THE GRASS WAS SLIPPERY AND IT WAS RAINING AND MY ONE FRIEND WAS WITH ME IN HIGH HEELS AND SHE WAS ALSO STRUGGLING TO GET UP THE HILL BUT SHE WENT UP ON THE CEMENTED PART OF THE HILL, rofl AND AS I REACHED MY CAR I SAW THAT THE DOOR ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE CAR WAS MISSING. AND I REALISED SOMEONE TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY CAR, BUT MY CAR WAS PARKED IN BY THREE OTHER CARS SO I COULDN'T GET OUT AND I'M GUESSING THE THIEVES COULDN'T GET THE CAR MOVED EITHER BECAUSE THE OTHER THREE CARS WERE IN THE WAY. THEN I GOT INTO THE CAR TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAD BEEN STOLEN BECAUSE I KEEP QUITE A LOT OF CD'S IN MY CAR, BUT THEN I SAW THAT ALTHOUGH IT HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH NOTHING WAS STOLEN AND AT THAT MOMENT I REALISED IT WAS BECAUSE ALL THE CD'S WERE GOSPEL CDS AND THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T TAKE IT.

JUST FOR THE RECORD I DON'T DRIVE A WHITE CITI GOLF BUT MY PASTOR DOES. I AM THE WORSHIP LEADER IN THE MINISTRY.
ANY THOUGHTS? JUST INTERESTING TO ME BECAUSE A COUPLE OF WEEKS EARLIER I SAW A VISION OF A SMALL AEROPLANE. THE PILOT'S DOOR WAS ALSO STANDING OPEN AND THERE WAS NO ONE INSIDE THE PLANE.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THEY COULDN'T STEAL MY CAR

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 am

LOL i love your signature!!

When i dream about someone stealing from me, it usually is symbolic of how the devil will try and steal something from me. Usually it has to do with money and if i dream the devil stole something from me, i end up finding out i owe someone else money :( But praise God he wasnt able to steal from you!!! woo hoo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 am

Car could be symbolic of church; personal ministry; warfare and battles; personal life. The hill could represent an obstacle that you and your friend are trying to overcome and you both did or will. The three cars represent the Holy Trinity and They protected you from whatever the enemy attempted to steal. White means Spirit led or purity.
The small airplane is a small ministry and the pilot represents pastor/minister. It looks God is going to provide you with a small church and wants you to lead it.
Pray to get a confirmation on this and if it does not apply disregard.
To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 am

Forgot to add the rain means He is pouring out His blessings over you and your friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 pm

THANK YOU DAPHNEO2. I AM CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY AREAS WHERE I COULD MAYBE SOW MORE FINANCIALLY AND SO FAR I HAVEN'T HAD ANY FURTHER DREAMS ABOUT IT. SO, I AM TESTING THE WATERS THERE.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm

THANK YOU AGAPE.

I WAS ALSO THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES. I WILL PRAY FOR CONFIRMATION THOUGH. I AM NOT IN A MINISTRY WITH MY FRIEND THOUGH. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. MAYBE GOD WANTS TO USE HER IN MY MINISTRY.

TIME WILL TELL, HEY.

REGARDS

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:18 am

hey, Daphne02

Now that I have time to reply properly, I can maybe give a little more detail as to what I replied earlier on.

I don't have any debt, so that's why I wanted to sow more financially. Not irresponsibly though. So, just a heads up on that.

Can't hurt to sow, hey, if done with a pure and joyfull heart, only blessing can follow.

Thanks.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: they couldn't steal my car

Post by jaenmari on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

I have just recently joined a new church. I am the worship leader there and it is indeed very small.

what stood out for me is that the car that i dreamt is exactly the car my pastor drives and the co founder of the church is a pilot. so i am definitly thinking that the car and the plane symbolises the church. I also believe that the gospel cd's symbolizes my personal ministry in the church, meaning the music team.

what puzzles me though is the open door on both vehicles.

could the open door be a problem or a blessing?

Our church specializes in outreaches and is also a Bible school.

The open door could either be a warning that there is an open door where the enemy can enter if we don't watch out or it can be an opportunity for bigger things?

I remember that after I saw that nothing was stolen, i didn't bother to get the car fixed, but obviously I wasn't at ease since someone just broke into my car. Scratch Chin

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:52 am

oh and also, normally when I dream about a car it does symbolize a ministry.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 am

The opening is a blessing. The fact that you did not get the car fix is because it does not need to be fix because it was protected. You are not at ease because either you don't feel confidant in yourself or the enemy is placing fear in you to hinder you.

Back to top Go down

Re: they couldnt steal my car

Post by jaenmari on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 am

happy dance thanks agape. I got confirmation about the blessing of the open door. Blessings!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you God for your Revelations. To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top