Giving birth to twins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving birth to twins

Post by lizmks on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

I had a dream that i had given birth to twin girls. My cousin was helping me to take care of the babies. They were named Elizabeth and Ernestine. I was so happy that i had given birth to twins. I was actually surprised that I had given birth to twins because i wasn't aware of it when i was pregnant. I told my cousin that i had always prayed that God would bless me with twins. I was so happy in the dream
My cousin had bathed the twins and i was getting them dressed. I held one baby in my arms and i started playing with her. She had this big bright smile and i was like oh my baby's fist smile. I put her down and i lifted the other baby in my arms. I played with her as i had played with her sister and she had the same big bright smile. However i noticed that she had big blue eyes. I was surprised that she would have blue eyes because I am black. I was thinking that i should take her to the ER but then i stopped because i knew that it wasn't a sickness. I told myself that i would do some research about the eyes before taking her to the ER.
I was also bothered by the names as well, i kept telling myself that i was going to change their names. One of the babies was named after me hence the reason why i wanted to change the names.

lizmks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving birth to twins

Post by dance-in-the-son on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Have you looked the names up online (behind the name is a good site) to see what those names mean, it could give you some insight as to what it is about...just food for thought.

Blessings,

Dance-in-the-son

dance-in-the-son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top