Teeth Brushing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teeth Brushing

Post by mrswilliams on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Blessings to You ALL!!!!

Simple dream last night but, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth with Honey. That's it very simple:)

Thanks so much for whatever the Holy Spirit speaks to you.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Brushing

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 am

It looks like you are coming in some kind of blessing. Honey in the Bible, always have a positive meaning: delight, delight,and joy. There are several passages in the Bible that comes to mind: "He said unto me, Son of man, feed thy belly and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. And when I ate it, it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness" (Ezek. 3:3). That in the external form this appears delightful, is signified by the flavor being sweet as honey; for truth Divine, like the Word, is delightful in the external form or in the literal sense because this admits of being unfolded by interpretations in everyone's favor. Proverbs 24:13, "My son, eat honey, for it is good!"

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

There was a Jewish custom that when the kids were being taught the Torah the rabbi would give each child a bit of honey to associate the word as being sweet, delightful, a treat.

Brushing your teeth with honey gives me the impression that you are being given Word, I like how agape said it, Divine Truth from the Lord to place in your heart for something you have been seeking the Him about. Allow that Word to cleanse your heart and speak it over your situation as opposed to what you see in the natural or feel about it.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:25 pm

I pray blessings upon you for taking the time out to respond. I recieve everything you both said and I was getting the same interprentation from the Holy Spirit.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Your spiritual understanding of His word is increasing.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top