I had a weird dream (more than once) and i don't know what it means.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a weird dream (more than once) and i don't know what it means.

Post by melanie3980 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Ok. I have had a dream about the same man in several dreams that i've never seen before and he is a child molestor. Every dream he looks the same. He lives in the same house, drives the same car and details of what he does even after the molesting are all the same. The only thing that changes are the kids he's molesting. I could go into more detail but I'm not unless U feel I need to pay attention or do something about this dream. Last night i woke up quoting his words to a childs mother that was worried about her child in my dream but he was saying it to me and it really freaked me out. I was saying the words out loud as i woke up. just want you to understand that. I don't want to have this dream anymore and i want to know how to stop it. He dropped them in a 10 foot hole that came out under a bridge and the words i said to the child's mother was that he did that so that if they tried to get away he could catch them because they would be too injured to run away. Can u help me with this or not?

melanie3980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a weird dream (more than once) and i don't know what it means.

Post by owen on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi melanie,

To get more responses and comments about your dream, I suggest you post this in the DREAMS TO BE INTERPRETED SECTION..

There, many brothers and sisters can read your dream and they will leave their comments.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 am

Hi Melanie,

When I have dreams like this, I pray.
Pray for the man, if God gave you the dream, He knows exactly who that man is, eventhough you might not. Pray for those kids. Pray for their protection. Child molestation is a very real thing, and I see this as a call to pray for them: you might be the only one praying for them. Pray that the man will have a real God encounter. Pray that God's justice will be done. I'm praying along whilst I'm writing this.

God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 am

Hi Melanie, this situation if you were to look at it spiritually I believe, warns one of the devil and his forces affecting the body of Christ. I sense more than see the attack these forces could well create if these attacks were to take effect, I believe you will meet other brethren new in Christ (born again) and these brothers and sisters will look to you for counseling or possibly just a shoulder to lean on. Lift them to Christ many will seek thee with their burdens help them to know our savior bless them with truth and share with them the love of God that lives in you. We know that when we first come to Christ we are babies, help them to sup on milk and honey for solid meat/mature word could cause them to choke/back slide and this if left a loan or even ignored by leaders, will leave room for the devil to enter their lives. Succor them within the word as we would our own children, suffer them to come unto you for it is this humility that pleases our father and he will lift them up and set them upon a solid foundation. God will bless you with his grace and intervene on behalf of their sorrows. Trust ye in the Lord forever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength, be blessed always, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top