Dreams this week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams this week

Post by jenn452002 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 am

Hello,
These were my dreams which I can't really figure out the meaning for:

1. 4 black men chased me in the mall. I tried to get away but they managed to shoot me. It really hurt and I didn't know how I was gonna get out of the situation.

Sorry if I offended anyone but in the dream them being black seemed very important. I woke up crying terribly because of the pain I experienced being shot.

2. Was in Paris and there was an outdoor vendor selling food. I order duck and then I was asking about the chocolate croissants. I thought the sign said $40 for 5 but she clairified and said $5 for 4o. Then I start walking home. It feels safe at night because everyone is outside walking. I get to my apartment which I somehow just knew and ran into a few of my France classmates in the hallway. We chatted before I went to my place. The dream switched to me still job hunting. I was attending this job fair session which ended up going to the river and seeing this roller coaster boat ride. Amanda was also coming to the recruiting session but did not want to go on the boat ride. I was about to but changed my mind. I Then saw how the ride turned into this fantastic roller coaster into the river and I wanted to go but only Laurier students were allowed.

I think the part about the roller coaster ride has to do with my job search but I don't understand the significance of the number from my dream in Paris. I most likely dreamed about Paris because I recently studied there for school.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,

jenn452002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams this week

Post by dorothy07 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 am

!Five : 5 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with grace and redemption - God's grace or life that's moved by the spirit.

Forty : 40 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals with some sort of probation or trial.

I got this info at http://www.christian-resources-today.com/biblical-meaning-of-numbers.html I hope this helps thumbs

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am

You being shot mean the Lord is delivering you. The 4 black men is the Judgment of God throughout your seasons. You running means that you are trying to work out your salvation.
The duck is a warning meaning to duck because something is coming your way and the chocolate croissant means to meditate and reflect on the Word of God. The sign is a warning of trials and tribulations (40) and receiving His Grace (5). However, by repenting your sins you can recieve His Grace instead of going through this trial (disobedience).
The recruiting job is God recruiting those to do His work. The rollercoaster boat ride is symbolic of great ministry that is heavily filled in the Spirit. The reason why only Laurier students are allowed because this is only for those that are dedicated disciples.

If it does not apply then disregard but pray over this to get a confirmation or revelation.
To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top