REPOST - what does a brass buffalo mean???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - what does a brass buffalo mean???

Post by angelwingz on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:14 am

I was in a building with brick walls in which two of them got knocked down....this "housing" was still livable. I saw a spanish girl in just a metal frame of her car(i perceived to be one particular friend) she was behind the wheel but the car had nothing but a frame. I saw a young child sleeping upright on a white pillow in the back seat then in front of the car i saw a bronzed buffalo/bison and then spanish men moved it to the left of me out of my way. I was on a swing care free as could be....swinging back and fourth, (also in the building)then there was a mention of my brother in the dream......i didn't see him he just came to mind and immediately after that i saw a friend of my brothers (whom i have never met before, i just knew it was my brothers friend) I realized i was sitting at long rectangular table with a light shining down and i was talking to my brothers friend and as i am saying oh my God you look just like my dad,(who died suddenly 4 yrs ago) he turned into my dad and i zoomed in on the most beautiful blue eyes that held much concern for me, i gasped and woke up. That was the end of the dream. in my waking life.....i experienced something that almost knocked me off of my feet. My brother was coming over that night to install a floor and he brought a friend ...when i was introduced and we shook hands i just about jumped out of my skin because it was the same person from my dream whom i have never met before. So later that night i was on my way to bible study at church and i arrived way early because i just needed peace and clarity while i was walking down a path i saw for the first time the church had a bronze statue of Jesus holding out His hand. I had some kind of realization and knew in my soul somehow this was connected to my dream(the bronze statue) when i got home from church i helped my husband put together some stools and we were in my kitchen and he turned on the wrong lights(we dont use them because they are blinding!) and it was then that I realized that also was connected to my dream...the long rectangular table with a light shining above me. thinking

p.s. i had posted this dream in sept??? not sure , i hope i reposted right, if not forgive me, i am still learning :)

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - what does a brass buffalo mean???

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 pm

a bronzed buffalo stands for graven images, the walls you saw that was tore down, represents, a divided house
a spanish girl represents an unknown language-( speaking in other tongues- Acts 2)
Jesus is the light, bronzed statue of Jesus isn't good sounding, statues were known as idols in the Bible.....
They have to see Jesus to believe, ya know that sort of thing!!!
A path you never seen before tells me a new walk with God......

Spiritually, not meaning to offend you, it seems this dream was sent to you because there were some false idles in your life that you needed to get rid of. Therefore, you asked of God and He was directing you toward Him on a new pathway that now leads to light, and better understanding of Him. The bright light in your dreams-states very clear you were in darkness but He has brought you to the greatest light of all....

I hope this helps you understand better

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:58 am

Thanks daughter, everything sounds good except the graven images part.....see in my dream it was pushed away, it was some sort of block but in my waking life when i went to bible study at church i saw (for the first time) they had a statue of Jesus and I had a revelation on the color of the statue, I took this as the Lord revealing to me HE is GUIDING me. Over the course of the whole day i was seeing things in my waking that I saw in my dream. Even people I never met before!!! Cool isn't it?? :jawdrop: I find it interesting that you brought up speaking in tongues as it does (referring to the whole dream and what i was going through) have something to do with it. God forgive me if i am wrong, and i find out it did have to do with graven images i will post it! maybe its something i just do not see. Just to clue you in it has to do with the baptism of the Holy Spirit by Jesus. **please if anybody does not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit keep your thoughts to yourself ....no offense, i do and i am going to get it!!!!!*** sorry, but i had a friend(spanish) who didnt agree with me and before the seed could take root it was taken and i WILL NOT have that happen again!!! Thanks daughter for you enlightenment on not only this dream but all my dreams you interpreted!!!!! :) :bighug:

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm

angelwingz,

What do you mean the the seed was taken? The Holy Spirit is a promise. John 15:7-15

7: Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8: And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9: Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10: Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11: Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12: I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.
14: He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
15: All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.

The enemy wants nothing more than for you to think he has taken the seed of the Holy Spirit from you.......HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF....DO NOT BE FOOLED. The Lord promised him to you and he is not one that he would lie. I have been there and he lied to me to and I believed it until the Lord showed me the truth, but it took me 3 or so years to get past all that. You already have the Holy Spirit my dear....just as he promised.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:08 pm

Angel,
Sometimes, if we are not on gard the devil will steal things out from under you. I have had it to happen to me in the past.....I can tell you how to get to the point that you need to know right now if you will pm me.....I noticed something you had said and I feel this will help you without feeling like you do....

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 pm

I know i have the Holy Spirit but God has revealed to me Himself that there is yet more of Him i can receive. I am talking about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Found all through Acts. I know the devil is a liar ..boy oh boy is he ever..... I hear ya Dove and appreciate all the info!!!!! :) Thanks - Mega Blessings flower

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Oh I am so glad to hear that. ......thanks for letting me know. The baptism of the Holy Spirit will come......and when it does it is an empowerment for service......hold on to your boot straps.....its awesome!

I am in agreement with you!

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:03 pm

LOL AMEN!!!!!!! flower :cute:

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top