Israel and a watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Israel and a watch

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 am

When I was dreaming last night, I was thinking my dream was significant, but when I woke up I couldn't remember the whole thing. This is the part I do remember:

I was in Israel. Merchants selling their wares were inside instead of outside; it wasn't safe outside (because of a war, I think). I was in a huge building that had a spiral ramp instead of stairs or elevators (similar to a parking garage but everything was carpeted). I and the the people I was with would walk on the ramp and the merchants would line up on both sides of the ramp and try to sell us things. We didn't have a lot of money to spend and I could sense the merchants knew this and didn't like it.

I was pawing through a box full of things and I saw a watch I liked on the bottom. It was white and it had pearls on it. It was more of a bracelet than a watch, it was very beautiful. The problem was, it was only a size 5 not a size 7 that I required. I sensed this watch was something I needed for later.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Israel and a watch

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 am

I vaguely remember a guy, strong tall guy, talking to me and saying something important at the beginning of this dream. I'm wondering if he were an angel or maybe even Jesus Himself.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 am

Israel in my dreams usually represents the church, or an area of how I am feeling in relation to things regarding the church. Sometimes it represents Israel the country and a prophetic representation of God's clock... ;-)

I really don't know what to make of the building you are talking about. I had a dream with the same spiral ramp... but for me it reminded me of the "High Museum of Art" here in Atlanta, where I live.

merchants selling their wares and you not having the money... an area where you don't feel worthy and feel like an irritant to those who you deem worthy (or have what you want).

7 perfection... size 5 grace :-) time for grace...
Rather than reference the many scriptures related to pearls, I would like to share with you how a pearl is created. It's very interesting and really brings the scriptures to life...
oldguy "It is thought that natural pearls form under a set of accidental conditions when a microscopic intruder or parasite enters a bivalve mollusk, and settles inside the shell. The mollusk, being irritated by the intruder, forms a pearl sac of external mantle tissue cells and secretes the calcium carbonate and conchiolin to cover the irritant. This secretion process is repeated many times, thus producing a pearl. A pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk."

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

I have visited a church a few times over the past months that has a very long wheelchair ramp going into it--I'm wondering if I'm requiring perfection from that church instead of appreciating its power and the pearls that are there but not easily apparent? Hmmm, food for thought, Christi. scratching chin

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

flower grt drm,, isreal is the clock of the werld,, she shapes werld history,,i think ur seein an aspect of the nature of the country ,,introspektive,, ,,the watch is important,, as is tha pearls,, i feel lordy wants u 2 watch isreal, somehow,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:50 pm

SmileyCentral.comD!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm

lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am

I'm with you on that dreamster.
All the words the Lord has been speaking to me over the past month or so and to others have been declaring that this year is going to be a year of incredible Grace for the Church (the Body) because the Lord's bringing in a huge harvest and all of us need grace to get in alignment with the move God is doing right now.
I had a dream a few weeks ago where the Lord was calling me Hannah (God's Grace) in a dream with flowing rivers. Then my pastor did a sermon on "The Year of the Lords Favor" then last Sunday he did a sermon called "The Journey of Favor" using the story of Hannah. The Spirit moved in our church that day and the pastor decided to do a special service today in which he used Ezekiel 47.... once He used that then a lot of all the dreams I have been having since last June began to make sense.
I don't know about ya'll but I need the grace of the Lord so much in my life right now to not only recover all that the enemy stole from me last year in relationships, finances, peace of mind, job, education, home, car (u guys have no idea... last year was so bad for me, I don't have words. PRAISE GOD ITS GONE!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!) but also to walk with peace, love, joy and wisdom in the anointing He's placed on my life [which I figure is the reason I got attacked all at once like that, it's like the enemy couldn't touch me so he messed with everything around me instead.]

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top