Uniform and Alligator!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uniform and Alligator!!

Post by blessed1 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

My husband had a dream that he was back in high school getting ready for a football game. He had on his uniform- red jersey and white pants. He kept searching for his red helmet, but could never find it and didn't get to play in the game. In the next part of his dream, he was walking on a hilly road and saw a lady pushing a stroller and holding her young son's hand. They were near a pond that had an alligator in it and the little boy was getting really close to it. My husband then starts to run to get to the boy, but he doesn't get there in time and sees the alligator swallow the boy! He said he woke up then and was thinking what a horrible thing that would be to see happen IRL!

Thoughts??

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uniform and Alligator!!

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:53 am

Hello is your husband saved or does he have a female relative that is not saved? I ask because you wrote: “He kept searching for his red helmet, but could never find it and didn't get to play in the game.” Helmet is symbolic of salvation or deliverance; it is part of the armor of God that we must wear (Isaiah 59:17, Ephesians 6:17, and 1 Thessalonians 5:8). The reason why I asked female relative is because I was told since I was young that sometimes you have to reverse the gender. (I had a dream that came to pass when I was 10, in this dream I dreamt my brother was ran over by a car, the following day just like in the dream, instead of my brother getting hit it was I.)
Alligator is symbolic of evil from the past (albeit generational or personal), danger, destruction, or an evil spirit. I believe that this dream means that someone is going to be spiritually attacked and because they are not prepared, e.g. they are not saved and they do not stay in the Word, the enemy is coming after them. I also believed that the reason why this person is not saved is because of a sin they have committed in past and they feel that God will not forgive them for it. However, once they get over this hindrance and seek and find Him they can overcome spiritual death (which is the boy that was eaten). I feel strongly feel that this is what it means. However, I recommend that you and your husband pray over it. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 am

Yes, my husband is very much saved. I knew what the helmet and alligator represent, but am not sure whom the dream is representing. I will share your thoughts with him and pray!

Thank you!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 am

Hello Blessed1, I looked at your post again and this came to mind:
Your husband being back in high school could mean his level of teaching being received. 1 Cor 2:6, "However, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing..."
Playing could have several meanings: worship, idolatry, spiritual warfare, striving, and competition. Your husband not playing in this game could mean that he may not be prepared for spiritual warfare (hence missing his helmet).
Your husband walking up a hill means an obstacle that is coming his way and the little boy could represent an idea, venture, business, or ministry. The gator swallowing the boy means that enemy has stolen something that had belonged to your husband.

If it does not apply, please disregard.
To God be the Glory!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 am

Thanks again, agape! I know there's a reason he shared this specific dream with me, because it's very rare that he does that! The Lord put a heavy burden in my heart a few months ago to start faithfully interceding for him, which I continue to do. Thank you for taking another look at this and for sharing your gift.

God bless!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top