Shopping and Returning Something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping and Returning Something

Post by blessed1 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 am

I have dreamt about shopping twice lately. The first time I had bought some shirts for my daughter, but then I found some cuter and less expensive ones elsewhere. I remember going to the counter to return them, and was excited thinking about the better deal I had found. In the second dream, I was paying for several items, don't remember what they were, but when the lady gave me the total, I thought it was more than what I was expecting. I remember I was thinking that I coudn't believe it was that much, even with the $10 off coupon I had.

Any thoughts anyone??

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping and Returning Something

Post by blessed1 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 am

Anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

This dream involves a church or churches that you are or were attending. You left the first church because you thought the second one was better. However, it is not the better of the two because it is more than what you expected it be and you are paying an expensive price for it (learning a lesson). The 10 coupon could be symbolic of a trial or a period of testing while attending this church.
If it is not a church, taking a closer at something that you have made a decision over. Sometimes I tell people churches when it fact it could a business, goal, etc..
Pray over this for a confirmation, if it does not apply, then please disregard. To God be the Glory!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you for your thoughts! I think I know what this about, something personal, but wanted to get someone else's take on it.

Blessings...

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 am

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down