Repeated Themed Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repeated Themed Dreams

Post by kimberlynich on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 am

Hi There-

Wanted to get some feedback and thoughts about repeated themed dreams. For years I have had different dreams with the same guy in it, but the theme of the dreams have always been the same, we reconnect and reconcile our relationship, even up to this morning I had a dream with the same theme.

I use to date this person about fourteen years ago, but I know for a fact there is no future for us. Does anyone have any wisdom and insight about recurring themed dreams?

Thanks
Kimberly

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repeated Themed Dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am

The man is probably symbolic for something else. People can be symbolic for other people. also reconciling with an ex can represent going back to an old thing that you used to be involved with. here is a link to an article Mia wrote about people being symbolic http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8474-common-themes-people

In the old testament when Joseph was interpreting Pharoahs dream he (pharoah) had had the same themed dream like you. Joseph told him that the reason he had the same dream is because God was speaking to him and that this thing would happen soon. So God is trying to tell you something

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Daph-

Thanks so much for your insight. Yes I agree that God is indeed trying to tell me something and since I have been having these recurring themed dreams with the same former boyfriend in them for years, I obviously have yet to get the understanding/revelation otherwise I wouldn't still be having them.

At first I wondered and said he probably represents someone else, now I'm not so sure, since he keeps appearing in the dreams. I guess what makes these dreams so relevant for me is that sometimes our reconnecting and reconciling in the dreams ends in us agreeing to marry.

If you don't mind praying that God will help me to understand what he has been trying to tell me all these years.

Blessings
Kimberly

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top