my wife had a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my wife had a dream

Post by dan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

Hi Im asking the Holy Spirit to lead someone into this vision interpretation.

Before I start I need to say my wife (we are currently separated ) is being drawn to her ex boyfriend and im in prayer and words to her to stop this and pulling her back.This is the truth not part of the vision and is happening in our life right now. i believe God showed her this before the event actually happened.She is really in this as i write.My wife had the vision not me and this happened about 1 yr ago but the manifestation is happening now,and has happened ongoing.

Ok now to the vision she told me she had maybe a year ago.

basically she was being pulled up by a man up to the sky up to him and another man below was pleading for her not to go.She felt the man pulling her up was bad and the man below was good and had a soft natured heart.Every time she listened to the good man below she was herself and normal but when the bad man in the sky called her to come up she lost total control and just went up, then the good man below called and was fighting for her and she came back down and was normal,felt normal and happy,then the bad man called her again and she got lifted up and had no control and couldnt hear the good man.The good man begged her not to go.This happened about 4-5 times.

The the last time that the bad man called her up again the same thing happened but then in an instant his face turned demonic then went back to normal, she then came back down.

Then,she knew the good man was fighting for her and that she was actually completely freed from the bad mans hold.Then all of the sudden she was at a funeral and she knew it was the funeral of the GOOD man,then she went to the good mans mother and said "you knew this would happen didnt you" and the good mans mother said "yes".She didnt feel bad about going to speak to the mother.

End of vision.

My wife believes the good man is me and so do I as i am fighting in the spirit for my wife and this situation and our restoration and i have been pleading with her to end talking with him.The difficulty is she is living in the USA and im in Australia ,her ex is in Canada and we see him as the bad man in the vision,so I am covering her as her husband in prayer and warfare.Just today she put the puzzle together about this vision she had approx 1 yr ago,i think it was even before we had ever met.Today she understood it and told me about it.We are a new married couple andnow separated,this what is happening is a big part of the problem cos she is drawn to him for some reason,i think its a bewitchment ,curse...not sure,but im praying for our restoration as husband and wife and fighting against this demonic sin.This man her ex is praying that she come back to him but i know God does not hear a prayer like that but satan does!please help.

Can Holy spirit please give wisdom and revelation to someone ,It all makes sense about the lifting and me pulling her back as this is what is happening, and i am the good guy but the death of me i dont know....or is it her death to that "bewitchment" as she said in her vision she is freed....finally freed from her old past?

Im not sure if she was freed when the good man died or before...not sure,nor do i understand about when she spoke to the good mans mom.

thank you in advance and Bless you in Jesus name.

Lord I desire you to speak through whom you choose,a holy vessel filled with the Spirit of God and surrendered to Him for His interpretation.Thank you Lord.

Thank you Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my wife had a dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 am

Danny, Please pray on this interpretation.

I feel that the Lord has already given you wisdom and insight into this. You are already seeing this manifest and you and your wife know that its the vision she had. She and you both know that you are the good man and the bad man has some sort of stronghold over her which is making it difficult for her to be delivered. I feel it is very important for you to pray for her complete deliverance over the situation. God is faithful! In her vision, she finally had deliverance. This makes me feel that there will indeed be a time where she is free. Please dont let the end where the good man was dead make you fearful. Death often represents change. Its possible that this change will directly affect you and your wife will not be surprised that it came to pass. When she spoke to your mother, she knew it was something that was expected. Trust that the Lord will see you both through this and guide you with wisdom and comfort during this difficult time.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 am

also, have you considered what your mothers actual thoughts are on the situation? that may help you understand the end of the vision

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:28 am

Dan, I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband's mind, body, soul, spirit, heart, thoughts, dreams, visions, our marriage, and our relationship every night (sometimes twice a day). Every night when I get to the part about our marriage, he twitches or makes a bigger move. He doesn't hear me because he's asleep and I'm only softly whispering (he isn't saved Yet, he will be though).

Have you tried fasting, no food, only water for 3 days at least?
Ask God to thwart the plans of the enemy to seduce your wife!!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Thank you Lord for theses answers and thank you Daph and Hins feet.I appreciate this and I will fast and pray .I doplead the blood over her every day but will more so as well as ask God to thwart the plans of the enemy to seduce my wife.

If there is more revelation pls let me know,it is very much appreciated.I will also ask my mom what she thinks will happen but at the right time coz when we split and prior some things happened which my wife did that was not right so my parents dont think the best of her.

thank you and Blessing to you

Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 pm

The funeral is threefold and symbolic of an unhappy marriage, spiritual death (either or your wife and her ex), and a start of a new life. Your wife and mother exchanging kind words mean that both your wife and you will reconcile.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

Agape you have blessed me so much!! Bless u 1000 fold in return. Amen!
Wow , that is beautiful and I can't wait, I don't want to delay it so will do all I need to in prayer and be close to God thru this. Is it a gift to have revelation come to u or did u hear the lord confirm it? How amazingly wonderful. Thank you.
Can I ask will this outcome depend on my faith Level? And can I delay it or can my wife delay it or Satan thru this man her ex?
Bless u

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 am

Hello Dan, I feel compel to relay this message to you. We are in a season of spiritual warfare and everyone is being attack; especially those that closer to God. It is also a season, that we need to come closer to God. Looking at your situation, the devil knows that you are close to God and he will attack you by attacking your weakest link; in this case, your wife. The enemy wants you to lose faith; however, this dream of your wife and her conveying it you, is a sign that God is in control. It is His way of telling you do not let your faith waiver and fervently seek and praise Him, even in times of tribulation. Continually to seek His Face and call on Him. Do not let you faith waiver because victory is yours through Him.
Originally, when I saw your post I was going to respond to it as I did earlier. However, I was spiritually attack myself and lost my confidence in conveying this message to you. The devil did not wanted me to give you the message. However, God won and I received confirmation from the unlikliness of places. So continue to pray over your situation and bind up those spirits and loosen those spirits that are from God, Plead the Blood, ask Him to open and shut doors in both the natural and spiritual realm, place a hedge of protection over both you and your wife, and most importantly praise Him. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:01 am

Thank you and AMEN

Yes i feel it is a season for me to get close to God and yes I feel i am being built up to have great faith in this,on Sunday at a new church i went to the Pastor anointed me and said "your a man of faith"..amen!!

So i am really standing on this word and trusting the Lord in this,and truly believing in my heart that the victory is ours rather than in the past i was trying to build it up with in my mind.

Yes i will pray and take my authority Jesus gave me in Him to set my wife free and our marriage restored in Jesus.

Bless you so much....I am encouraged and thank God for the Body of Christ who have surrended to Him.

Bless you

and THANK YOU LORD !!!! THANK YOU LORD!!! THANK YOU LORD !!!

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 am

I continue to pray on this side as well. I forgot to add, make sure to forgive your wife as you want the lOrd to forgive you for your trespasses. Sometimes prayers can be hindered because of our inability to forgive. One reason for our existance is about redeeming ourselves to the Lord. God bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am

Thank you so much , it's seems many Christians are against us being together ,this is so hurtful and Masha my wife then starts to side with them and even her pastor that I sent an email sharing my heart and asking for his help , he seems to be against me and us being restored. I believe the spirit of religion is in the church , it saddens me but if God is for me and Masha who can be against us! Amen
Thank u for your prayers and help. Bless you, Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 am

This is a message for Hind's feet,

I couldnt send a message to you so i hope you get it here.

I was reading an article about elders in the church and if they have authority over people etc...for me it was if they have more authority over my wife than i do...well they dont coz God made man to cover and protect the wife and have authority over her...etc....but what you came to mind as I was reading so i copied and pasted this section for you.Im not sure if it was led my the Holy Spirit but ..well....i obeyed the thought anyway......below is the section i felt led to give you.
I hope it blesses you and your husbands salvation through you,i copied it from this point :

Finally (with the foundation of all that has preceded), let me give a couple of scriptural examples that help me to clarify this issue in my own understanding. In 1 Peter 3:1-2 he admonishes wives to "be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear." This promised result could be attributed simply to the godly example of the wife. But I suspect there is something deeper.

If a godly woman's husband is disobedient to God, who has the jurisdictional authority in the relationship? Despite his disobedience, he still has the jurisdictional authority in his home. By God's design, "the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church" (Eph. 5:23). But who has the spiritual authority in this situation? Whom does God honor? What do the angels and demons recognize? Despite the husband's jurisdictional authority, the wife's cheerful submission and yieldedness to God produces a spiritual authority in her that is powerfully effective in opening up her disobedient husband to the work of the Holy Spirit.

This helps me distinguish between jurisdictional authority and spiritual authority. It doesn't undermine the husband's jurisdiction, but recognizes a reality above the plane he is operating in. That spiritual dimension is where the supernatural power and grace of God affect our human existence.

Let's consider another scriptural example. Paul puzzles many of us with his contention (1 Cor. 7:14) that "the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy." Is a non-believing husband automatically saved because his wife is a believer? Most of us would see this as contradictory to the whole counsel of scripture. Yet this statement must be dealt with. What does it mean?

If there is an "unbelieving husband" whose wife is a believer, who has the jurisdictional authority in their marriage? Despite his unbelieving state, he still has the jurisdiction and is the head of his wife. But who has the "spiritual authority" in this relationship? I believe the wife has tremendous spiritual authority that somehow sets this man apart, and makes a place (grounds, if you will) for God's unique intervention in his life. In this sense, this unbelieving husband is set apart (or sanctified) by his believing wife.

Again, this helps me to distinguish between jurisdictional authority and spiritual authority.

Bless you

Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 am

Hello Dan, in looking at 1 Cor. 7:14, you would have the spiritual authority. However, it should be noted that when one partner is a believer and the other is a non-believer, that if the non-believer does not want to be a part of that marriage, let them go (But if the husband or wife who isnít a believer insists on leaving, let them go. In such cases the Christian husband or wife is no longer bound to the other, for God has called you to live in peace. 1 Cor 7:15 NLT). What Paul was trying to say is that sometimes when we married it can hinder our spiritual life or walk with God. I am not saying that this applies to all; however, many fall into this category.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 am

Hi Agape,

Yes i do agree if the unbelieving wants to leave let them.I do understand that.For myself and Masha we are both believers in Jesus and im glad for this.I need to press in with God and let Him take control of it all .I know He is the one that will being to pass the promise in the vision my wife had.I just need to be close to Him and trust Him in it all and continue to pray for my wife and cover her.Yes i also see how it can hinder anyones spiritual work if we are not placing God first above all and this is one thing that God wants from me...that is Him first place....then all other things shall be given to me.

bless you

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

daphanie02 wrote:also, have you considered what your mothers actual thoughts are on the situation? that may help you understand the end of the vision

That is what I got from this dream too. Ask your mother what she feels is going to happen. She knows.

I think the man's face turning demonic is a point when your wife really sees this guy for what he truly is.

Be Anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known to God and the peace that passes understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Also, read this link for encouragement while you pray: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9971-praying-your-way-to-victory#52828

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Thank you mia very much,it has been a really tuff time lately as my wife cant even say "i love you" to me right now.

I dont even know how to approach my mum to ask her what she feels as I know she was very angry and against my wife with my wives attitude etc so I dont want my mom to speak out of the flesh to me instead of what she really feels will happen....so I dont know how to even ask or approach this.

I will pray when at my moms place and ask God to make the condition good for me to ask her.

Thank you for word and i will look at the link now.

Bless you 1000 fold in Jesus

Amen

Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Good plan.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Mia can i ask some advice please,i just got off phone with my wife and EVERYTHING is bothering her,she has attacked me so much...in everything.she said she doesnt want to come back,she wants a divorce she hates my job and hates everything I do....etc...

Im just focusing on God and trusting in Him and the vision He showed my wife and also that He hates divorce....

I am breaking those words of death that have come out of her mouth and sending them to the pit of hell and releasing words of love and truth.

Can anyone advise please and also come in agreement with me.

Thanks Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

The best thing to do is to continue to act in love. Only by remaining steadfast in love does your marriage have a chance. Love never fails.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm

yes thank you.

I just finished reading your "Praying your way to Victory" thank you,i will be in fervent prayer and continue.

bless you

danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Amen! That is exactly what I would prescribe.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dan on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:28 pm

[quote="Mia Sherwood"]
daphanie02 wrote:also, have you considered what your mothers actual thoughts are on the situation? that may help you understand the end of the vision

That is what I got from this dream too. Ask your mother what she feels is going to happen. She knows.

Hi everyone,

I just thought to let you know my dad past away on 3.3.2011. I'm not sure if my death in the dream was of my dad??? My wife only met my dad twise.

Also I did ask my mom what she thinks about my wife and us being together again , she said she believes my wife isn't the girl for me. This confuses me now coz in the dream my wife and mum talk . Was after some Hy Sporit council if God inspires someone to answer back,
My wife has be even more distant with me lately :-(

Thank you

God bless

Danny

dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top