the book Yes I am

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the book Yes I am

Post by missbcjones on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

I had a disturbing dream. It all seems a little hazy but here goes.

It all with me giving a presentation on a book that I read about girl who was killed in Columbine called (Its really yes, i do)Yes, I am. I was talking to the teachers as if she was the author of the book. i was telling them how my life has been a complete 360 and the class stated you mean a 480. I talked about my childhood and that I didnt feel as loved as I should have. Next walked through the door of a friends house walked up some stairs and we started talking about how good their son was going to be because they loved him so much. Then we were in the car driving. I remember that my two friends where in the front and I was in the back taking in my surroundings. one the radio they were talking about how there was alot of confusion in the black church as to when or where to bury their dead. As we are listening we are driving by the huge field that looks like a high school football stadium with caskets and T shaped post that had little strings dangling from them. I'm not sure how many though. I remember them stating that the black churches keep pushing someone funeral back. we pass the stadium and then start driving up a big hill and then I woke up with dry mouth and got some juice and wrote down what i could remember.

I have not read yes, I do in over 10 years

missbcjones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the book Yes I am

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 am

Im sorry i dont have an interpretation to your dream, but i wanted to say that IF it is prophetic then when it manifests, the feelings you have IRL will match your dream.

God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbcjones on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Daphanie02- Thanks so much for responding. I'll definately keep your words in mind

I have been praying on this some more today about the dream I had. I remember a little bit more to my dream. I remember seeing the road ahead of me and it being a little rugged but we keep driving. I feel that maybe the dream was telling me that the road i'm traveling on is a little rough but as soon as I get past some of the things that are dead in my life, I will come out of my valley be on top. I think the number are significant as well. If i add 360(3x120) and 480(4x120) together I get 840 which is 120 x 7. From my understanding 120 has a meaning of divine period of probation and 7 meaning completion. So does this mean that a completion of a probation period is coming in my life? what is a divine probation period exactly? I still don't know about my friends driving the car or our conversation about their son has to with my dream but I will continue to pray on it

missbcjones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

hmmm, what kind of significance does that book hold for you? You speaking with the teacher as though she had written it (the girl I assume) gives me the impression that you identified with this girl.

360 is starting at one place and ending up right back where you started. my initial reaction was I was thinking Mt.Sinai. What came to mind as I read it was 180+180 +120. I don't know much about the number 120 other than Gen 6. That would be a good study to do on that number, I'll have to keep that in mind to check out!!

Could it mean that maybe you walking up the stairs into your friends house is like you walking into the ark? Like over these past periods of things that have made you feel unloved, rejected, persecuted during your time of being instructed in the Word(I AM), you are now entering into the peace of God, the peace that Jesus gives (the Son that is going to be so good?). That your two friends are maybe the Father and the Holy Spirit driving you past and away from this place of confusion, persecution, death?

The T shaped posts reminds me of the middle ages where people were buried but in case they were still alive they placed a post with a bell attached to a string that went down into the coffin so they could ring it if they were still alive.

I don't really have any interpretations either... just asking questions. See if they ring true with what the Lord has been speaking to you.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top