Bridesmaids & another dog help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bridesmaids & another dog help!

Post by happiness80 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello all,

I wondered what the bridesmaid could mean and posted that on the symbols section, but thought Id post this dream in case someone could help with interpretation/ideas/thoughts.

I was walking on a field with an old friend of mine, it seems we are going to some wedding (again) I realise she is a bridesmaid. One of the girls looks at me and tells me I could be a bridesmaid too. I didnt think I was allowed to be a bridesmaid but decided to be one. My dress was white on the top and a light purple at the bottom, all the other bridesmaids wore this too.
Then a photographer told us to run around so he could take our pictures I wasnt sure what to do so followed my friend. She got irritated at me and said "stop following me!" I was confused about that and didnt know why she was being mean.

I end up walking into a house up stairs, I see a sleeping dog looked like a big puppy on a couch. The house looked under construction. I realise the dog sees me and I think to myself "Oh no". The dog wont leave me alone and I try to get away from him. The dog seemed overexcited to the point it starts biting me on my hand (but it doesnt hurt). The dog keeps getting in my way as I try running down the stairs away from it. I finally get out the front door and the dog disappears.

After this I am with some fat man (i dont know him) he is on drugs and quite stoned. Im getting irritated with him but give him my number anyway. He says "Ill defintely call you" I felt in the dream I didnt like him that much but he liked me alot. Then I got worried he would look at me in the window as I realized he lived next door. This part of the dream was a bit dark not as colourful as the first parts of my dreams.

Some very crazy dreams Im not sure if they are just a result of what I ate or stress in my life at present. Need some insight

Thank you all

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridesmaids & another dog help!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 am

im not 100% sure about the bridesmaid symbol, but i think it could be symbolic for something thats exciting that envolves you having to qualify for. I have dreams all the time about participating in dance class, drama class, swim class, band class, and i was trying out to be a model and once dreamed i was a bridesmaid in a wedding right before i found this website. Of course later i realized it was all symbolic for being a moderator on here....

hope this helps

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 am

of course there is also the biblical symbol for being part of the bride of Christ :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks Daphanie02,

That does make sense to me in a way because in the dream I was happy and surprised I could be a bridesmaid it was an aspect that stood out too, even though my friend was being mean in the dream I was happy to be involved as a bridesmaid, will pray on this some more

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum