dream to be interpreted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream to be interpreted

Post by diamondlil on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:32 am

Okay, had a dream last nite, I think I know what it means, but thought I would pass it by you guys. I was with a woman, not sure who, in a house, my dogs were around and this woman brought snakes into my house. I was freaked out, but she told me they wouldn't hurt me, but when I tried to get close, one of them tried to bite me and I was trying to keep my dogs out of their way. I told her to leave, as someone in the dream told me that to me those snakes were dangerous as I was a christian. I spent most of the rest of the dream trying to get away from the snakes.

Does anyone have some interpretation, I think that someone in the future is bringing something to me that is not of the Lord and this dream is warning me. Thanks for any input. Blessings to you all. diamondlil

diamondlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream to be interpreted

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 am

Diamondlil,

I would have to agree with you on that point. Once the door is open they sometimes feel they have legal right to stay. This would be evil spirits of some type. I would walk closely with the Lord (not that you don't already) and stay in the word and continue with prayer. It may not be a bad idea to fast at this time.

I pray this is a help to you.

God bless,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top