Dream about dolphins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about dolphins

Post by dreamgirl on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 am

The other night I had a dream my husband and I were on some kind of "boat." It wasn't a typical boat though...it just seemed like we were on some floating device. Anyway, we were sailing on this large body of water...you could say it was the ocean, but we got to a point were there was a ledge like at a swimming pool and we ended up sitting on this ledge. The water was still quite vast, but I looked straight down and could see what looked like a shark deep in the water. But when they fish came to the surface, it was a dolphin. So I started playing with dolphin and then it left and another came and I played with it, and it just kept going on like that. And all the dolphins looked different. That's all I remember...any thoughts??

dreamgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about dolphins

Post by owen on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

What was your husband doing in your dream?

Did you see colors in your dream? or it was plain black and white?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 am

I just remember my husband him sitting there beside me.

Yes, the dream was in color.

dreamgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm

the floating device could represent your ministry or your involvement in the church as a couple. The dolphins could represent people whom God has sent to help you in your work.

I believe your dream basically telling you that you must discern carefully in the spirit and not by superficial apperance the ones whom God has sent to help you, because these peple who are coming are in different walks of life with different gifts and abilities; and they need to stay with you for a time then move, then another will come.

I hope this helps you.

Blessings.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 am

Wow...that is quite interesting because for about 7 or 8 years I was over the web team department at my church. Then I stepped down...part of the reason was because no one on the team seemed to have #1 the skills and #2 the heart/dedication to do the work (we had 3 websites at the time...now we're going to have 5 because we have 4 different church locations plus an outreach website). But I was asked recently to head that ministry up again. I sought the Lord about it, and I feel that's what God wants me to do so I accepted. I just got married 5 months ago, so my husband (who is an ordained minister and called to be a pastor) is still "getting his feet wet" as he lived in a different city prior to us getting married and was not a member of my church until we got married. He's built a wonderful relationship with the pastors and other leaders in the church...he just hasn't gotten involved in the different ministries just yet.

I thank God for this website, and for Him using you to help me get an understanding of what He was showing me! Awesome!![i]

dreamgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top