New Horizon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Horizon

Post by Vickie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 am

I was walking up this really steep mountain and when I got to the top I saw this beautiful scenery and the Lord spoke to me and told me your destiny is on the horizon, then He told me to look down and when I did I saw a deep valley with alot of houses and it was daytime but I knew the lights were on in the houses. In this dream or vision I felt excited and an anticipation.

Vickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Horizon

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am

This dream speaks of the Lord and it appears that you are coming closer to Him. Horizon means that you are coming into something in this case your purpose and destiny that God has set aside for you. Houses are usually symbolic of the Church, dwelling, or home. The lights could represent the Holy Spirit that is the light and truth within us. It drips of the Lord's annoiting and I ask you to pray over it. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Agape,
Thank you very much. I am sensing that the Valley is also has a meaning. It does drip with God's anointing I sense it very heavy.
I am not sure but I sense the valley means those are the type of people I will be ministering too, those who are depressed, those who have addictions, those who are so low that do not know how to get out by themselves.

Vickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 pm

The valley is the lower righteousness where the teachings are as the spiritually dead. A valley represents the lowly and meek, loved by God; sometimes a place of blessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Agape,
Thank you so much.

Vickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down