I had purple fluffly cheeks and brilliant green eyes?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had purple fluffly cheeks and brilliant green eyes?!

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 am

We were visiting family and I left my husband at my aunt and uncle's where we were staying (I guess he didn't want to go, it upset me) he was upset that I was going.
I had to go to lunch with my whole family at the mall.
I got my purse (I don't carry a purse, though I have purses) and my cell phone.
I get to the mall and go to this shop that was nothing but seating (like a sitting room) I saw that my parents irl neighbors are there (the whole family) and I converse with them some.
I start going through my purse looking for my mascara and eyeshadow. Irl I keep stuff in my pockets so I'm always looking through different pockets to find where I put my chapstick and that's how I was looking for my mascara.
I got sidetracked by pennies on the floor in this barber shop connected to the room. I go and start collecting them off of this filthy almost muddy floor. It seemed they never cleaned the floor and the pennies never got picked up. I had a handful. I saw this corner cove where a man was sitting with some i-pod type thing doing his business. There was a lot of pennies in there and I go there and start collecting them while making sure not to look at the man's i-pod. I said "I hit the penny jack pot" and he gave me this look as though telling me not to look at his stuff and I said "don't worry, I didn't look".
I went back to putting my makeup on.
I found an palette of amazing eyeshadows of different hues of shimmery golds, bronze, coppers, brilliant green, and brown. I put that down to find a blush and picked up an old palette that I have irl. I looked in the mirror and applied this soft pink blush to my VERY furry light purple cheeks! Think, fluffy bunny type fur, but soft purple. The whole sides of my face were fur. I blended that into my fur and it looked just like if you put powder on soft purple fur and blended it in.
I went and dug around for my mascara and finally found it with much difficulty and looked in the mirror again.
I had these brilliant green eyes (my eyes are blue irl) and I had already applied this shimmery orangy copper shadow (which I hadn't done in the dream, it was just, there). It was like WOW. I couldn't get the mascara to go on, but I guess it eventually did because I was finally finished.
When I realized how much time I had spent getting ready I was super late. I get to the restaurant and there is one of my aunts and my cousin sitting alone outside. My aunt looked sad as usual and she had some gluten free crackers with her (her family is gluten intolerant). I sit and talk to her and she says that I was too late that everyone was done eating. I was sad.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had purple fluffly cheeks and brilliant green eyes?!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 am

rofl laugh ROTFL THATS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

OH MAN THAT MADE ME LAUGH!!!

LOL!!! Ok so are you the thrifty type of person who sees the value in what others dont? I certianly am and if i were in that dream with you i would have been right there with you picking up those dirty pennies!!!

Also do you have soft fluffy cheeks IRL? (not furry and purple, mind you, im thinking symbolism here LOL)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:18 am

lol!

Yes, I do pick up every penny I see. I tell my son all the time that if every person in the U.S. gave me a penny, I'd have a lot of money!

Well, they aren't soft and fluffy but I guess when I smile they could look like little pillows depending on your imagination. When I smile, the crease goes underneath them a little even though I'm somewhat small.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:48 am

LOL ok it was just a thought :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Good thought though!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top