Dead baby then alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead baby then alive

Post by masgogo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 am

I had a dream last night. First let me expalin my situation, i am six months pregnant. Now back to my dream, i dreamnt that i had my baby but it died, it looked liked it had died 3 days and it was in the boot. I remember saying to my husband we need to contact the funeral services and get the burial done once and for all. Now for a baby that had died 3 days ago i expected it to smell but it wasent. So i decided to clean up the the baby as it had some brown salavia coming from the mouth by changing his clothes and nappy. (Also i was not feeling any emotions like being sad or crying) Now as i was trying to remove its nappy it some how stuck so i was the remove it gently, the baby suddenly moved its leg, i was shocked, so i checked for its heart beat and it was beating fine. the baby was infact alive. I woke at this point.

Now at the same time my husband had a similar dream, he says he dreamnt that our neighbours baby had died and they cremated the baby. the family was very sad. Could these dream be linked as they both dreamnt on the same night. A little help please

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead baby then alive

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I am not a dream interpreter but it seems as though it would link since they were both on the same night. From your dream I feel as though God might be warning you that your delivery might have some mild set-backs. From your emotions in the dream it could be very mild eg. the baby decides to present breech or it could be moderate. As you go to term, keep praying and praising God for a healthy baby because that's what you have in the end of the dream. If you feel your baby moving count how many times in a day and if the movements decrease let your doctor know. please toss what your spirit don't agree with.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masgogo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:20 am

Hello Gissy2

Thank you so much for your insight, i will keep praying. may God grant more wisdom into dream interpretion. God Bless. Will let you know of the out come. I am due in May.

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 pm

I will be praying for a safe delivery and more insight into the dream praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am

Hello masgogo,

These are just my thoughts on the dreams just pray on what I am saying. I sounds to me that what you are about to give birth to in the arrives is dead but just like Jesus resurrected in 3 days so will the gift through the Holy Spirit. The dream that your husband had sounds as though someone close to the two of you (or just your husband) has given up on their dreams and buried them and this reminds me of a scripture in the bible Matthew 25:14-28 It talks about Jesus giving 3 men talents and 2 of them using their talents and he enlarges their territory and to the one who hid his talent Jesus took and gave it to the one who had ten. Pray on these things which were spoken unto you and I pray that you and your family be blessed.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top