Praying for Muslim in wheelchair, fire from heaven came down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying for Muslim in wheelchair, fire from heaven came down

Post by John7 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi all

Had a bizzare dream last night. Not sure if its from God or if its from my own mind.

Had a dream I was preaching on the main street of my city, and I walked up to a Muslim family and shared gospel with them, then I prayed for their muslim child who was in a wheelchair and fire from heaven came down, and the person was healed immediately from what I can remember.

Please make objective comments on the dream, because the dream did startle me when I woke up. Im open to the idea it could of been just my imagination, or maybe God is trying to tell me something. If you want to comment on this dream, please pray about it before you make a comment, because I must admit, I was shaken by this dream.

Thanks

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying for Muslim in wheelchair, fire from heaven came down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 am

Hi John,

Don't be afraid, I think this dream is very clear that God is going to move through u to set the captives free. at this point is muslim people. yes He is going to use u mightyly than ever before. be prepare!!!:)
markus 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks for your message Grace I really appreciate it, I'll definitely be praying about it and seeking God on this.

Have a great week and be blessed

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top