My dad drives down a road she doesn't want to go down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My dad drives down a road she doesn't want to go down.

Post by christi85 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

My friend Noel were talking together. Then we were being driven by my father in the light blue dodge caravan he had when I was a kid. He made a right turn off of 278 onto what I felt was Florence road. I got the impression that this road was a road that Buddy lived on and held a lot of memories for Noel of him that she did not want to be reminded of. She didn't want to go down this road. I told my father to turn around because she didn't want to go down this road. However He kept going. I kept seeing places on the left side of the road where he could turn around but he didn't. He kept driving as though he didn't care that much about her wishes not to go down that road.

Eventually I spoke up and pointed to the left side of the road and said "there's a place, there's a place, there's a place, why not there?" each time we passed a road or driveway. He kept driving and then said, "Oh I guess she really didn't want to go down this road..." but he kept on driving. I said, "look I don't want have to tell you all this but no She really didn't. This bothers her a lot but you kept driving anyways as though I somehow didn't make it clear before. You don't care about anyone but yourself."

the day before Noel and I were talking about her friend Buddy. She is unsure whether or not he is "the one" and was talking about how she doesn't think right now is the right time. Do you think this is a dream for her? Or just a recap of what we were talking about? I have so many things on my mind these days I don't want to try and interpret it myself.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My dad drives down a road she doesn't want to go down.

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

I feel that its about God or someone else in her life with control that is taking her down a road in her life that she just doesnt want to go. It could be that the Holy Spirit is taking her to a place thats uncomfortable to help her deal with some things. I have dreams like that sometimes.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks so much Daph! I will share that interpretation with her. That sounds about right.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top