I keep having a re-occuring theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I keep having a re-occuring theme

Post by Destine on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 am

Hi all, my name is Destine, I just wanted to know if this seemed a little strange to anyone else: Since January 11th (of this year) I have been having these weird dreams, this is the first one: It was my sweet 16 birthday and a lot of my close friends that I consider family were there, My mom handed me a gift and it was a cell-phone, I thanked my parents because I thought I would never get a new one. I ask them if I can charge it in my room and they said yes. I went into my room, A few minutes later, My dad comes in with this boy (T) and my dad is yelling on top of his lungs that he raped me, And I was a little confused. T's dad came in because he heard all the noise, He asked me dad what was wrong, So he told him what he thought his son did. So, that started a fight between both the dads. I look on the floor and see this snake smiling at me.

The 2nd dream happened either in the same week or a few days after this one:

I was walking with my family, I was carrying this pretty baby, I continued to walk, The baby turned into a black puppy, the puppy was very cute. I ended up alone in a classroom with my dad. My dad was yelling at me and saying I wouldn't have gotten pregnant if I just listened to him. It was quite confusing.

My 3rd dream was that I was sitting in the youth sanctuary in my church, I took out my iPod because my mom was talking to my youth pastor, T comes up and asks if he can sit next to me, My mom sees this in says for him never to go near me again.

In my 4th dream: I'm in-line at a store, I can't really tell what kind of store I'm in, but I know it looks familiar, My mom is with me, once we get rung up, the cashier says I look familiar. I told her that I model sometimes and my pictures are on a certain website. She said she saw a picture of me on someone's phone, I was a little confused since none of my friends take pictures of me. The lady took out her phone and said that T sent a photo of me to her, And my mom was furious because T wasn't supposed to have anything to do with me.

In my 5th dream: I with my friends having a good time just dancing and eating, and we're all dressed up and we're in this nice restaurant. I see T and his friends but we ignore him, Something happens and we end up leaving and I'm leaving and tears and my mom is mad saying something really cruel about T. I end up at my friends house, I need to get something out of the car, But once I try to get back into the house, this german sheperd blocks me, And starts barking, And than tries to bite me. I end up getitng back into the house though, Just very scared.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I keep having a re-occuring theme

Post by Cat12 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 am

Destine- The Lord is giving you strong warnings regarding "T". It is important that you spend time in prayer regarding how the Lord wants you to interact with 'T". These Dreams keep revealing to you that no matter what 'T" appears to be or look like.. Underneath is a terrible assignment to wreak havoc on your life. "T" is not who he appears to be to you on the surface.. He is someone the enemy is and can use to keep you from the plans and purposes that God has for you. The Lord is showing you what is really going on behind what you currently see and what road this relationship will lead you to. Ultimately destruction.

Cat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 am

Wow

It seems as though you do have alot of respect for your parents and it their influence in your life is very important

Sometimes God uses people as such as a means of authority, someone you're familiar with, someone you respect and find their words important to speak to you

Whoever this T is, God is trying to protect you. Check the discernment and understand how his care is pouring over your life right now. It must be a real devestating ending for your own life that he's trying to keep you away from the danger.

There is probably this demon assigned to "sift you as wheat", but that is not God's will for your life.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 am

Cat12 wrote:Destine- The Lord is giving you strong warnings regarding "T". It is important that you spend time in prayer regarding how the Lord wants you to interact with 'T". These Dreams keep revealing to you that no matter what 'T" appears to be or look like.. Underneath is a terrible assignment to wreak havoc on your life. "T" is not who he appears to be to you on the surface.. He is someone the enemy is and can use to keep you from the plans and purposes that God has for you. The Lord is showing you what is really going on behind what you currently see and what road this relationship will lead you to. Ultimately destruction.

I believe so as well, I am now in the place where I actually won't have to see him at all, So I feel at peace right now

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am

KDRE wrote:Wow

It seems as though you do have alot of respect for your parents and it their influence in your life is very important

Sometimes God uses people as such as a means of authority, someone you're familiar with, someone you respect and find their words important to speak to you

Whoever this T is, God is trying to protect you. Check the discernment and understand how his care is pouring over your life right now. It must be a real devestating ending for your own life that he's trying to keep you away from the danger.

There is probably this demon assigned to "sift you as wheat", but that is not God's will for your life.

God has revealed something to me about a demon that may have entered my life some how, So now my mom and others are praying against it. Thanks

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top