DREAM: Army, Sword, Blacksmith, Levite, Achor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM: Army, Sword, Blacksmith, Levite, Achor

Post by sanch_sg687 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi Everyone especially to Mia:

I praise GOD for keeping this site up and running. I've posted a dream here before and I praise GOD that the interpretation that GOD impressed to you and team really guided me in my life's journey with CHRIST JESUS our LORD.

Now just two or three days ago, I have another dream, and it occurred sometime around 5 or 6am in the morning... In the dream I am in the ARMY and we are positioned like those in platoon groups reporting to the commandant or captain. In front of us is a throne (i saw the feet of the one sitting on the throne and above HIM are clouds and light). As I fix my eyes on the one seated on the throne, the whole army suddenly moved and formed a V-Shape; and I was not able to get along with them and I just see that I am positioned in the middle of the letter formation. I felt my knees trembled... but I compose myself... And as I fix my eyes on the throne, suddenly, a BLACKSMITH appeared from the left side, and I saw him talking to the one who is seated on the throne. However, I cannot understand what they are talking about but I can hear their voices as they speak.

After they finished their discussion, the BLACKSMITH then roam around and seem like inspecting the whole army... He carries a sword with him held by his both hands in front of his body. Then, suddenly the BLACKSMITH appeared in front of me. He tap the SWORD on both my shoulders (like the act when a king certifies someone to be in the army - just like in the movies) and the BLACKSMITH uttered: LEVITE!

I heard but not so sure - that HE told me I am a certified LEVITE. Then, the BLACKSMITH moved few steps backward and draws the SWORD and positioned himself like HE WILL cut me into half from my head... And He really do it. But before He cuts me, HE uttered another word: ACHOR... And as the SWORD landed on my head and as the word ACHOR has been uttered, I saw a spirit (like a very strong wind that you can see) coming out from the BLACKSMITH'S body and coming towards me... I did not make any move as HE is about to cut me, however, as this spirit / wind coming out from him is felt by my whole body and at the time the sword landed on my head, I WAS SLAIN IN THE SPIRIT... Then I feel extremely hot on the inside of me like burning me totally, and I can feel so much pain as if the whole experience is tearing my spirit like a cloth. I saw myself lying on the ground and unwanted groanings came out from me and by the time I cannot take it anymore... I shouted out loud expressing the agony and the heat i feel on the inside... I woke up and I am really shouting and feel the heat in my body...

Oh, by the way... before I forget... the whole ARMY is in the mountain... :) maybe there is revelation also for this. Thank you again. =)

Please help me inquire to the LORD about this dream... I searched the Bible if there is a word: ACHOR and I found it written in the books of Joshua chapters 7 & 15... Isaiah 65 and Hosea 2... But if the HOLY SPIRIT reveal something to you, I am privilege to have that revelation from GOD.

A million thanks to you Mia and Team... God bless us all!

In Christ,
Bro. Sancho Jr.

sanch_sg687

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM: Army, Sword, Blacksmith, Levite, Achor

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 am

I believe that this is a prophecy that is being fulfilled. Here is what I have so far but will pray on it and get back to you. Slain the spirit: yielding to the Holy Spirit
Mountain = kingdoms or governments.
Levite: They were priests or assisted priests in their duties. "Today you have ordained yourselves for the service of The Lord, each one at the cost of his son and of his brother, that he may bestow a blessing upon you this day." (Exodus 32:29).
Achor is the name of a valley in the vicinity of Jericho. It means disaster. It is located in the mountains. Found in passages:
Hosea 2:15, NLT, “I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. She will give herself to me there, as she did long ago when she was young, when I freed her from her captivity in Egypt.” King James version, “And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.” and found in passages of Isaiah 65:10, Joshua 7:24, 7:26, and 15:7. I found the following on Achor prophecy at http://endtimepilgrim.org/bibleprophecy.htm, I hope it helps because I am not gifted with intepretation of biblical prophecy.
God will bring His people, all of them, to a place where they must make a choice. It will be a choice for Him. Or for the kingdoms of this world. Awesome times lie up ahead. There, in the Valley of Achor, a special spiritual place, God's called out "ekklesia"/congregation will begin to remember the God they left behind. Amnesia will be replaced by remembrance. They will remember their true Husband, their Beloved, the One from whom they became separated when they wandered off into this evil world. - Hos.2:14-23 And in the valley of decision God's people will come seeking the way to Zion. - Jer.50:4-5 And as armies gather at Armageddon and begin to surround Jerusalem the whole Jewish nation will be in their final extremis. At that time they will remember the One whom they had formerly rejected. And they will cry out to Him in repentance. Will He answer? Oh yes He will! At that very day they will remember their Messiah, the One they pierced. At last they will find their spiritual and national salvation in Him. - Zech.12:7-13:1
What will emerge from all this is a glorious reunion of all the household of God. God will have regathered all His jewels. -Mal 3:16 It will be the climax of an epic love story between God and all His regathered people, a huge worldwide company from both houses of Israel. -Rev 7. The fellowship between God and man will be restored. A fountain for cleansing will spring forth from Jerusalem, and the creation will again begin to realize the beauty it once knew. This is the future glory revealed to us in end-time Bible prophecy.
I hope this helps some and I will continue to pray over this because it feels extremely important. To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Wow. There's so much in this dream. I wish I could focus better but here are a few impressions I got...

I believe the blacksmith is the refining fire of the Holy Spirit that purifies the saints. His sword and the scene where you are being split in half heb4:12 "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

You being in the mountain brings to my remembrance Elijah & Moses going into the mountain and receiving revelation for God.

My overall impression is that God is revealing to you that He wants to purify you with with His Holy Spirit because He wants to commission you to serve Him in some way. (The Blacksmith talking to God on the throne, The Holy Spirit speaks only that which He has heard from the father and will guide you into all truth) That you are at the valley of decision, whether you allow Him to do what he wants to do or go your own way.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top