Racecar crash, then underwater fishing scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Racecar crash, then underwater fishing scene

Post by robertrayclark on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 am

I am seeing from above as there are two race cars coming up behind a group of cars that appear to be all stopped. This appears to be a starting line I am not sure at that moment I am in the car and choose to pull out of line (then I am out of the car watching the race) I see the car I am in and a car next to me jump out of line and take a left the second car attempting to pass me, then it felt as though I was in the car and it felt fast, wow fast. then i was out of the car and it crashed into what looked like a neighborhood street with a center divider with grass and flowers and such and as the car was sitting in the street wrecked I could see that the drivers seat was sitting in the middle of the street empty. The dream focused on the driver seat being empty. I did not see the other car at this point

Next I was under water and somehow I saw that there was a man holding a fishing pole standing in a boat on a pond or a lake and a man attempting to assist him in gathering the fish from the water was about 10 feet away or maybe 20 to the right but I could not see that he was in a boat and then suddenly I was there under the water and the fish escaped their line I was thinking it is going to come to me and it did. It felt like its teeth at first grabbed me and I grabbed the fish with my right hand very firmly I did not want to lose that fish and I was determined to get it to the fisherman and I reached up from under the water and released the fish into the boat. IT was a a silver fish and it had scales and my whole hand from my thumb to my middle finger was squeezing very tight I had a firm grip on that fish. That was it.

Two nights before this I had a flying dream where I was flying in the dream and it felt so amazing and then i was on the ground and could not get back up there was something that was i the air i was trying to grab and could grab but could not fly with. I do not know what it was. It seemed like a stuffed animal type thing. Where I landed seemed like a dark forest trees all around.

I look forward to your assistance thank you so very much in advance.

Robert

robertrayclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top