Please help me with this dream about court....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me with this dream about court....

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 am

HI and blessings.

HI and blessings.

Dream,

I am to go to court and the guy I was to go to court against showed up some where I did not expect, I think it was a medical place and my friend Marie was with me and I for some reason was trying to hide from him then realized it was stupid and he saw me and said hello. Then I find out the manager of my apartment is married to the guy I had a dispute with and I had to go to the counter for something pay rent or something, and she says to me, " please Jeanie work out your case in mediation Okay." She had a strange look of concern on her face as she said these words to me. I said okay I will try... My manager seemed worried I am not sure if it was about me or her husband but she seemed more concerned about me. Then the guy I was to go to court with shows up at my door and just talks I am not sure what about but it was not the case and the interesting thing is he seemed old. When he was done talking he left and he left his cell phone behind I had to call and tell him he left his cell phone. Then again the guy I was to go to court against comes over again this time he brings a bag of peanuts and he yakes like an old friend and he looked very old like before then he leaves and as I am watching him walk to his car I again see he left his cell phone behind on my dresser so I run out to give him his cell phone. Then I see he also left a bag of peanuts that he brought and I think oh well I will have a few peanuts so I began to eat some peanuts and go wait a minute I do not want his peanuts. Then I call my friend Marie and I tell her, " it seems that the guy I am going to court against is like two different people and I wonder if it really is two different people because they both seemed so different one is nice and looks like a nerd and the other seems old and friendly." I ponder while on the phone with my friend and I said I think it really is one guy, but things do not add up and felt there was a motive of why this guy seemed friendly.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me with this dream about court....

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Is the guy kinda "nuts" and you arent buying what he's telling you? Are you going to court IRL?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi precious Daph,

How did you guess that? lol Yes in real life I am to go to court. The Lord gave me this dream and I knew the Lord was trying to tell me something about this guy. So I was asking to see if anyone picked up anything from this dream....

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

how did i guess the guy is nuts? It was the bag of peanuts he left at your house that you didnt want to eat. LOL

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Yes well he went nuts at the mediation, He is out to nail me and I mean good, he wants blood The reason I am taking him to court is because he killed my laptop and would not fix it. I mean it has been crazy with this guy and I have been in shock for two days over how he is out to get me.

It is like i opened a can of evil other something.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top