Brand New Mini Cooper!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brand New Mini Cooper!

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Hi all another short dream:

I was looking for a place to park and found one, I then walked into this little shop. I purchased a red packet of ciggarettes and a milo in a glass. As I was buying this I looked up out the window of the shop and realised I had a brand new Mini cooper, it seems I also realised thats what I had been driving around in. It had tints of green around it that looked so nice. I seemed quite pleased about that.

Then I was walking upstairs seems I was back in a familiar place of university but there was no one in class or around, it seemed deserted. i was holding my cup of milo and tried to move something out of the way (some sort of machinery). As I did this my cup of milo almost tipped over but it didnt.

I know a new car may speak of a new way of life but what would the significance of a mini cooper mean? I just wondered why God might use that particular car

God Bless

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brand New Mini Cooper!

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey Happiness!! :)

Does a mini cooper mean anything in particular to you? Is it your favourite car, or do you know anyone else who drove it, or was it completely random?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey Godchick how are ya :)

Well I do drive a small car lol but other than that a mini cooper has never really appealed to me. I do like small cars but a Mini cooper wouldnt be my first pick lol it appeals to my sister though, she has said she wouldnt mind having one of those but yea I wouldnt go for 1.....although in the dream it looked so shiny, pretty and new as I looked at it, In the dream I was pretty happy with it.

Hope you're well :) Nice to hear from you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey :)

I am well, thank you for asking!! lol!

I am praying about your dream, and will post back on here the second I feel the Lord has shown me something. I have a couple of ideas, but would need a bit more clarity... I am wondering about the cigarettes... do you smoke? does your sister? and milo? Do you drink it?

Hope you are well also...

blessings.. xxx

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 am

Yay! Ive been thinking bout this dream all day especially the significance of the mini cooper for some reason.
I used to smoke and only recently quit, my sister does not smoke at all she hates it!!
I like milo, since quitting smoking its replaced all the coffee I used to drink, but up until I quit smoking I rarely had milo it was always coffee!

Hope to hear any thoughts of yours :) Flower Power

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Ok, Happiness... I think I may have something for you, I hope :)

I think this dream is what you have been guessing. It's about your new life in Christ. It is symbolic, I believe. The cigarettes are symbolic of your past mistakes and rebellious heart, before you gave your life to Jesus. God is showing you that you are forgiven, and restored. We live in what many theologians call the 'now and not yet', meaning, you were saved when you received Christ, yet you are daily BEING saved, and when Christ returns, you WILL BE saved. Another example is we are 'healed' in Christ, and are 'seated with him in heavenly places', yet, we are BEING healed daily, bit by bit, and one day will will be FULLY HEALED, when we go to live with Him in paradise. I DON'T know why I said all that, it just came out of me. But i do feel in my heart, to encourage you, though you may at times, pick up your cigarettes (representing the sinful nature), so though you at times still stuff up (as we all do), know that like your brothers and sisters elsewhere in the kingdom of God, are all in the same boat. Salvation, like santification, is a PROCESS. THUS, we can HAVE GRACE FOR ourselves, and know that we are a working progress.

the colour RED on the cigarettes, represents I believe, Jesus' blood which has covered your entire past, and covers you daily. He has forgiven you. You looking through the window, and seeing the car, is God SHOWING YOU your life, and becuase you drive a small car now, He has given you this dream to remain consistant, and show you that in HIM you are NEW!! And you liked the look of the car, which I believe holds an important message from God. I believe He is encouraging you, to like and love yourself!!! "Love your neighbour AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF". It is important that you love who you are, because Jesus does, and died for you. Green can be symbolic of growth. perhaps this dream is an encouragement from God to CELEBRATE how far you have come, how much you have grown! He sees all things, He hears your every prayer and cry, and I believe God is taking a moment to say "Take a look at yourself! Look at how beautiful you are! Look at how far you have come! I am... PROUD of you!!!"

BE BLESSED SISTER!!!!!!

happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Amen sister! Cheering

As I read your response so much registered in my spirit

"we are 'healed' in Christ, and are 'seated with him in heavenly places', yet, we are BEING healed daily, bit by bit, and one day will will be FULLY HEALED, when we go to live with Him in paradise. I DON'T know why I said all that, it just came out of me. But i do feel in my heart, to encourage you, though you may at times, pick up your cigarettes (representing the sinful nature), so though you at times still stuff up (as we all do), know that like your brothers and sisters elsewhere in the kingdom of God, are all in the same boat. Salvation, like santification, is a PROCESS. THUS, we can HAVE GRACE FOR ourselves, and know that we are a working progress."

This spoke to me I do agree with you. Sometimes its so easy to fall back into things of the flesh, I tend to beat myself up over such things when God has forgiven me already.

"perhaps this dream is an encouragement from God to CELEBRATE how far you have come, how much you have grown! He sees all things, He hears your every prayer and cry, and I believe God is taking a moment to say "Take a look at yourself! Look at how beautiful you are! Look at how far you have come! I am... PROUD of you!!!"

Im in agreement with you, God has brought me furthur than I ever thought I could go. There have been hard trials for me and hard lessons but God has been so faithful and changed my heart so much, broke me out of bondages and totally set me free Amen!!

Thank you for this response, it was a great reminder to me that God is in control and that he hears our prayers always. Im in agreement with your interpretation, lately I've been so focused on the trials Ive been going through but God's reminded me that through all this he's really used it to do a good work in me and it will work out for my good.

Thanks Godchick glory to God, and well said!!!!
big hug 2 big hug 2 Cheering kiss huggins flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

Praise God!!!

happy dance huggins

Blessings sister!!

flower

Godchick

View user profile