God's Warning Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's Warning Me

Post by SilverSprings on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

I had a dream last night -- I took notes.

God has told me something, I'm seeking God what exactly He means.

In my dream my ex and I were working and enjoying ourselves. He was wearing a ring on his ring finger and it was yellow. Apparently in the dream I gave it to him and it was just known. He wore it proudly.

He bought me mats for my car or bed. They were brown and fold over like sheets. And gave me money.

And old man came close to me to hug, then brushed my chest trying to feel with his hand. I confronted him, he continued to do it. Denying that He was even doing this.

I had a box of stored up things, I had a ton of pens I was saving up rolled up.

This seemed to symbolic and random. I feel really pressed that God is warning me to not let my flesh interfere with what He is doing.

But I need some help or direction please.

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yellow

Post by SilverSprings on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

So I did some reading.

Yellow is not an important color to me --like a fav. So I searched what it usually meant

The definition I got was --symbolic for Renewal, hope, light, and purity.

God having this on my exes marriage ring finger.

The older man though. I am wondering still, that is what God is telling me will interfere with the work He is doing for us.

Anyone?

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's Warning Me

Post by One Door on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello SilverSprings,
The following is what I see in your dream.
First of all, your dream is symbolic and in truth has nothing to do with your "ex" in real life (the natural). The dream is about you.
The word "ex" means "away from". The "ex" in the dream symbolizes Jesus. At one time in your life you made a covenant (when receiving salvation) with Jesus. The ring on His finger symbolizes this covenant. The color yellow here symbolizes renewal. Because Jesus is represented as an "ex" here tells me at one time you turned "away from" Jesus and went back to your old ways, therefore making Jesus an "ex". "He wore it proudly": He wears it (the ring) proudly because He still honors (a meaning of the color yellow also) the covenant you made with Him through salvation. Mats are bought for our cars for protection. Jesus gave you mats for your car. Car here symbolizes you, your life. The color brown symbolizes "compassion". The money He gave you symbolizes "favor". He is showing you, His protection is over you; He is full of compassion for you and you have favor with Him. The "old man" in your dream is the "old man" spoken of in Ephesians 4:22: "That you put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed (the yellow ring) in the spirit of your mind; And that you put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness". To "put off" means to "deflect" (turn aside from). The "old man" in your dream symbolizes "your old man" rising up in you (your old ways). The box of stored up things in your dream symbolizes the things you have stored up in your life to where they are "penned" up inside of you, therefore the many pens rolled up and saved. Symbolically speaking, get rid of the pens, don't be saving them anymore. Hope this helps you, precious one of God.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top