Attacking Zombies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attacking Zombies

Post by Lulu777 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi this is my first time on your website, I was reffered by a friend. I have always dreamed and can safely say that I dream at least 1 out of two nights.
A reacuring dream, which I have prayed about over and over, is haunting me at least once a week.
The dream will be set in a time when the world has been taken over by zombies. I am aware that I am the only one who can defeat the zombies, however when I go to punch the zombies my fist never seems to conect like I am too weak. I also can fly but can never seem to go higher than hovering over the ground. I have also many times tried to help the Zombies become human again or join the humans. I hate zombies and all zombie movies and keep having the dream. I have prayed about this dream and have an idea of what it means but would love some Godly driven wisdom from someone who might know the language of dreams more than me. I would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you xoxo

Lulu777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attacking Zombies

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi Lulu777,

Just some thoughts,

I wonder if maybe your dream is referring to upcoming events in the future. When I read your dream I thought about the end times and tribulation. At present our world is crumbling fast people are becoming so blinded by Satan and his evil influence, in the days to come many will leave the faith but those who are strong in the Lord will perservere. " I also can fly but can never seem to go higher than hovering over the ground."
Perhaps God is bringing your attention to strengthen yourself in him so that you can go higher/deeper into the things he is preparing you for.

"I have also many times tried to help the Zombies become human again or join the humans."
Perhaps God is calling you to strengthen yourself for the purpose of lifting those who have backslidden or are blinded to the truth.

Please disregard if this doesnt register with you, this was just what I thought as I read your dream.

Welcome to the site by the way :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Great post Happiness!!!

huggins

:ihavenothingtoadd:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu777 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 am

Thanx heaps! That sits quite well with me. I totally agree with you re: God is preparing me for the future. Thanx again for your thoughts. It's much appreciated. God bless xoxo

Lulu777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

No worries, all glory to God thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content