Ready to Fight with the Blood!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready to Fight with the Blood!!

Post by AnchoredHe619 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

God bless to All. I'm new to the forum and any imput anyone has to helping me with the interpretation with my dream would greatly be welcomed.

My family and I was in this big beautiful home (which I'm really not familiar with at all). I got the impression we now reside in the magnificient home. It was almost like any other day. I remeber my daught at this huge dinning room table doing her home work and my husband and I just kinda going about our daily evening activites. Then my husband and I were in this hug bathroom together. I was naked as if I was preparing to get into the shower or bath. I see my spouse walk over to the bathroom door as if he were leaving out. When he opened the door a stranger or intruder jumps in front of him and kicks him in the stomach and my husband buckles over and falls to the floor. My spouse is immediately drug away and now I am standing face to face with the inturder. (He dressed like a cat burglar???) I'm stand there completly naked in a fighters stance with my hands up as if I am ready to go blow for blow with this strange man. Then I heard myself say out loud. . "Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus and this will not be tolerated. The blood of Jesus is against you! The blood of Jesus. . .the blood of Jesus." I repeated saying the blood of Jesus several times. After a while the bugerlar/intruder covered his ears and ran out of the home.

AnchoredHe619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Fight with the Blood!!

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi AnchoredHe619!!

Welcome to the site :)

Please pray about what follows, and discard anything written here, which does not sit well with you.

I believe your dream is prophetic. Your house is symbolic of your life - it is big and quite extraordinary. God has strengthened you and your family to fulfill the callings that are on your lives. Your daughter doing homework at the dining room table, could mean that she is growing in the word, and in her walk with Jesus - doing her homework is a 'good thing' - she is doing the RIGHT thing in her life - doing what she should be doing.

Whenever we dream of being in a bathroom, it usually represents a season of cleansing and healing in our life, but not always... I am unsure about this in your dream - as to why your in the bathroom. But I do feel as though it may be a warning dream from God.

The strange man represents the enemy - an attack that is coming, and it seems as though it will be ultimately directed at your husband. The man could also represent a stranger that somehow makes his way into your life, with no invitation, and causes havic (in which the enemy is behind his work). It seems as though there will be a pretty powerful force coming against your husbands waking life, and I believe it is a call to prayer! Be very watchful over the next few weeks and perhaps months, and I belive the Holy Spirit will make you remember this dream when it happens.

Now for the good news - you speak the name of JESUS!!! and he LEAVES!!! HALLELUJAH! When this attack comes, you know exactly what to do - command the enemy to back down in Jesus' name.

NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER, AND YOU WILL REFUTE EVERY TONGUE THAT ACCUSES YOU!!! Isaiah 54:17

Is there anything attacking your husband right now?

Please pray about what I have said,

Blessings,

GC flower

Last edited by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 pm

ps. I just read again that he was kicked in the stomach... I'm wondering wether there may be a threat to your husbands stomach/kidney/organs?

Once again you speak the name of Jesus and the 'threat leaves', so do not fear, and do not be discouraged. God is reassuring you that everything will be ok :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchoredHe619 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you for your input Godchick!! Currently no, there is nothing attacking my husband right now. I will defiantly be on the wall praying for deeper insight from Father concerning this. Praise Jehovah-Shammah the God who will never leave or forsake us.

AnchoredHe619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm

AMEN!!! He is EVER PRESENT!!!!!

Blessings!! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am