half chicken half snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

half chicken half snake

Post by kislj on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 am

Hi

I had a dream of a creature that was half chicken and half snake it was follwing me around and it was getting closer to a black line. Once it got to the black line my father IRL threw it down the stairs

Any ideas?

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: half chicken half snake

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am

Hey kislj!

Hope your well :)

Just a thought...

Do you feel fearful lately about anything? like the enemy is attacking you, and using fear to do it?

blessings,

GC

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 am

Hi kislj,

Just wanted to add my thoughts - This reminds me of God's hedge of protection around those who trust in him. I was reminded of the story of Job in the bible where Satan could destroy everything around Job but he was given a clear boundary from God about how far he could go ie: he could not touch Job. (Job 1:12)

I wondered if maybe your father represented Jesus, his eyes are always on his children protecting us and watching over us.
I thought the same thing as Godchick - that perhaps there are some fears you are feeling lately or even fears you may have thought you dealt with but they continue to creep up on you?

Just my thoughts
God Bless

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi

thanks so much for replying. Before I had this dream I had another dream . Basically I was on a bed and my friend was on it also. She was dressed in rags and I could tell she wanted money from me for some reason my sister IRL was on the bed working on a computer and we were complaining she was always working. Anyway IRL something happened and this so called friend started to make my life a misery.' Her actions showed that she could'nt care less whether I lived or died. Even though this event was painful if it had not occurred I would never have known what this person was really like. I also think they were interested in a friendship with me due to what they could get from me money wise in the future. I had a warning dream about them before but not really understood it at the time.

From what you have said I think God was showing me that whatever the enemy was trying to do using this person they could only go so far before the Lord stepped in on my behalf. Thankfully I have distanced myself from this person and have no regrets.

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Awesum thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content