Is it a zombie or fragrance of who the devil is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it a zombie or fragrance of who the devil is.

Post by Avish on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 am

So dream starts out im coming down a street (area is unkown to me). I see two guys in a window. ANd they are threatening to shoot a group of girls passing by. unfortunately one of the girls is shot. (police have already been called but only one showed). i run over to block the bullet path so no more ladies get shot.

I find a way to lure them out of the building. the two guys come out of the building only one of them is carrying a shot gun the other is a small pistol. the cop is coming form behind but they dont see him. the guy with the shot gun points the gun in my face. i grabbed it and disarmed him and the cop shots the other guys and he falls on the ground and passes away. the police man, grabs the guy who had the shot gun. and takes him away to an unknown building.

In this building they perform wierd surgery and this guy becomes a scary looking zombie. (evil as can be) eyes a re red and his hand has claws and wings on his back. We begin to fight and the fight becames a standstill (even match, no winners). He tells me he is looking forward to the next fight. I inform him next he wont survive because ill become stronger. I inherit special abilities which increase my fighting abilities.

We fight again and this time i get the upper hand and he runs away. and i dont see him again. and that concludes my dream.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it a zombie or fragrance of who the devil is.

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 am

Hello Avish, this is just my thoughts; as I had a dream a few years back in which I was "battling", so much so that when I awoke I had to eat because it felt like I was battling and I was hungry and thirsty. Anyway, I think that God is trying to tell you that you need to become spiritually stronger and get ready for battle with the enemy as you stated in the dream you told the demon as such. The windows could be a representation of illumination or the Holy Spirit guiding you. Right now I firmly belive that we are in a season of spiritual warfare and I also belive that the Lord wants us closer to Him. With that said, I believe that all Christians need to prepare themselves for this battle against evil and I believe that God is trying to tell you this. I suggest that you call on Him to give you clarity of this this. As I stated earlier, I strongly feel that this is what your dream mean and there is probaly more to it. If I am wrong, please disregard and I offer you my humblest apologies. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm

agape2007 wrote:Hello Avish, this is just my thoughts; as I had a dream a few years back in which I was "battling", so much so that when I awoke I had to eat because it felt like I was battling and I was hungry and thirsty. Anyway, I think that God is trying to tell you that you need to become spiritually stronger and get ready for battle with the enemy as you stated in the dream you told the demon as such. The windows could be a representation of illumination or the Holy Spirit guiding you. Right now I firmly belive that we are in a season of spiritual warfare and I also belive that the Lord wants us closer to Him. With that said, I believe that all Christians need to prepare themselves for this battle against evil and I believe that God is trying to tell you this. I suggest that you call on Him to give you clarity of this this. As I stated earlier, I strongly feel that this is what your dream mean and there is probaly more to it. If I am wrong, please disregard and I offer you my humblest apologies. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen.

I agree with you as i have meditated on this i believe the Lord is guiding me to become stonger. So that i can surpress any and all attacks that any demonic force would bring against me. I also believe He is preparing me for so much more.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top