Spiritual protector falls in love with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritual protector falls in love with me

Post by jhernan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am

Before i was saved i had the following dream, (I had a boyfriend at the time who discouraged me from starting to go to church). The dream: A guy who I kind of knew who is a Christian is charged with my protection but we fall in love. We know we shouldn't but we have and we kissed. His lips were cold but I knew it was right. There is an older overweight man in a suit in the background shadows thats not happy about us getting together. This dream felt really significant and I really want to know what it means and why the man watching is significant.
Any ideas?
Your help would be appreciated

jhernan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual protector falls in love with me

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 am

Hello, JHernan, this my thoughts, you stated that this occured before you became saved. I think that the dream had reflected at the time. Your boyfriend did not wanted you go to church. It is apparent that you are now in church. The older man in your dream could be symbolic of your ex not wanting you to find Christ. The Chrsitian that you kissed could be symbolic of a mate that is equally yoked. It could be symbolic of the person God wants you to be with. Someone that has a life in Christ and follows Him. As I stated this is just my perception. I f I am wrong, please forgive me. To God be the Glory, Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top