pls help interpret my dream..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pls help interpret my dream..

Post by rv_mu on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 am

Hi! I would like to introduce first myself. I am RV and I am a mother of a two-year-old daughter and I also have a 12 year-old brother. We just arrived here in Canada two months ago with my husband and my daughter from the Philippines. I would like to ask help from you guys about my dream last night. This was taken from a place somewhat like a mountain but I can't really figure it out where. The persons involved are my parents, an elder from a certain church of my grandparents and it was like they were talking about end of times to us. After that he pointed out something to corroborate to what he was talking and it was the clouds with something like a measuring device which holds uncooked rice grains without its shells and that anytime God is going to pour it and maybe we will die . Then he also added that the romans are actually with us and they are going to bury one of there dead in our place. I can also remember that the size of the house of my parents and me is just the size of us. Please help...thank you so much..

rv_mu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pls help interpret my dream..

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 am

Hello rv_mu, this is my on my opinion and observations. I think your is about the end of times. I strongly feel this and the Book of Revelations comes to mind. The age of your daughter and brother is symbolic. The two means witness, twelve means divine government or apostolic fullness. The mountains is symbolic of kingdoms or government. The clouds could be a symbol of the presence and Glory of God. You wrote: “Then he also added that the romans are actually with us and they are going to bury one of there dead in our place.”. Remember the Romans were paganistic people that persecuted the Christians, and your dream could mean how the world is becoming to worldly and the representation of moralistic decline in society. Also how many in the world deny the Word and Jesus. You wrote, "they are going to bury one of there dead in our place". The scripture, Matthew 8:22, "Follow me and let the dead bury their dead", comes to mind. This mean that those that are spiritually dead should buried their dead. The house size is als striking a chord with me as well. However, I am not quite sure why. House could be symbolic of the church and Jogn 14:2 comes to mind, In my Father house are many rooms. But as I stated, I am sure there is more to this but not sure. These are my thoughts and if I am wrong, please disregard. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by rv_mu on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi agape2007..thank you for caring to respond..I would really love to know about the house why it is so small..you just need to lie like a fetus position..We cannot straighten our legs. and how come my brother,daughter and husband is not present with that dream?

rv_mu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am

Hello rv_mu, usually a house is significant of church. You stated that this house is small and everyone is in the fetal position. The fetal position could be significant of your walk in Christ, meaning that you are taking baby steps in Christ or growing in Him, Eph 4:15 "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. 1 Corintheans 3:1-2 "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.” The reason why your brother, daughter, and husband wasn't in the dream is because the Lord is dealing with you at the moment. Alot of my dreams do not include my family but just me or my family as other people. Sometimes the Lord wants to talk to us and other times family members get their own messages through Him. What is your walk like with Christ? I could be wrong about this but I highly suggest that you pray over this to get for Him to give you a revelation. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top