Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
squirrelhop2

-----------------------------

You may think its cos I don't dedicate them to God,thats why,
well,heres one
i was to play (without my band ) at an Easter celebration at my university.
I was happy that I was doing it for God's purpose,but even in that,I got replaced in the VERY LAST moment,for no reason!!!

dude, you're actually in the right place.

you're only 19, young and emotional as has become custom today.

as far as "suffering" goes...read about Job and HOW he responded to his suffering.

think about people who are more unfortunate than you.

you WILL get beyond feeling like this.

you mentioned "preparation"...that's a possibility.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

if you love God, He won't dare overlook you...He can't...He's obligated to bless you.

if you think it's hard for YOU, imagine how hard it is for those who DON'T love God and aren't living in His will.

continue to seek God and ask for what you want.

ask and ye shall receive.

Johnson.DJJ wrote:
honestly speaking bro,
ever since (and quite before that) i met this girl, i felt that ive gotten much closer to God.
I started reading the Bible (started last year:|) and praying more often,and offering praises and all, i was always trying to please God and find out His will.

The closer i got to God,the tougher life has become!!
Im asking,but im just not getting any.
can it be that almost ALL the things that im wish or hope for are not from His kingdom?

i don't know what God has in store for you, i just know based on Biblical principles that He does have something.

I regret posting this here!!
I shouldn't have, cos I know that God has blessed me in many other ways.
its just that this year,it has been odd, i lost count of my blessings and forgot about them and stuck to THIS phase in my head.

I apologize to God for hurting Him by posting this.

Glory and praise be to God.

I'm glad you posted it as well as your last post just above this one. Everyone loses sight of Yah's blessings and has gone/goes through what you've gone through in some form.
Yah will use this to help others stay encouraged to keep going.

flower

God's Will is Better than all we could ever wish for. If He says NO, He's got something better in His will for you. I go through not knowing if something is His will or not and it helps to ask Him for a confirmation (or a few) to know what He wants. I once asked Him for a confirmation that based on whether or not I got an answer from someone or no reply. If I got no reply then God's answer was a big fat NO. I did get a reply, the answer was YES.
Don't ever desire to be anyone but yourself. God says for us to do our best at everything we put our hands to. Yahweh says for us to take care of our bodies, inside and out because we are His Holy Temple. He even goes so far as to tell us what to eat to stay healthy.

Cloud Connected wrote:
dude, you're actually in the right place.

you're only 19, young and emotional as has become custom today.

as far as "suffering" goes...read about Job and HOW he responded to his suffering.

think about people who are more unfortunate than you.

you WILL get beyond feeling like this.

you mentioned "preparation"...that's a possibility.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

if you love God, He won't dare overlook you...He can't...He's obligated to bless you.

if you think it's hard for YOU, imagine how hard it is for those who DON'T love God and aren't living in His will.

continue to seek God and ask for what you want.

ask and ye shall receive.

Wow! Can you believe this for yourself?

It is a good thing to see brothers and sisters encouraging and bearing one another regardless of who we are and what we have been going through and where there is no condemantion but only love, help, and encouraging words.

I just love the discussion here.

Bother,

I love your sweater, very cool. love it. lol! wondering if that's you in your avatar.

laugh anyway, the sweater is nice though. very cool,