packing dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

packing dreams

Post by kbaldwin on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 am

I have a reoccuring dream with same theme but different places object etc. I'm usually at a hotel or vacation house and I need to pack. I am just always rushed,, but I want to make it,do it well and finish. The last two have been about having things to pack instead of going back and clearing out. I know god is trying to get a point across as many times as I have had this dream in so many different ways...yet I just don't get it.

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: packing dreams

Post by owen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm

would you mind if you tell me how many times you keep having this dream and when did it start?

Did you always feel the rush in the dream?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbaldwin on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:45 am

Not sure of when it stared, but safe to say over 10 years. Dreams theme stays the same of trying to pack, but the place, what I'm packing and process of packing has changed. Started at a hotel in Europe by the ocean, peace wonderful, but it was time to go. Lost home in 93 and have five children , in lacking it was like iwas going back to clear out left stuff. Beginning dreams so rushed I would either just be there in almost finished to then dreaming I would just get finished. It moved in the dreams to other parts of hotel for a longtime. That I was dreaming it a lot, then to a shack, a cave, a another hotel, then to vacation homes. In the changing dreams I did gettoheari was trying tout and get packed I felt I got it cleaned and packed. I thought at that point dream would stop. But then I had it I was at very nice vacation home by ocean and i needed to pack to go and I saw all this jewelry lined up to pack and thought is this mine and I was told yes so I started packing. The last one that spar led to to ask about dream, I was in a vacation home in a snow area I was there earlier and had to go, butwasc omingback together with all, had old HS friend with me watching. Instead of packing in suitcase I was putting everything in a very pack double door closet. Iwas even putting present that I noticed laying around that had not been opened by others for Christmas and thought this can wait till next Christmas. Put it all in mashed the door shut and locked the doors look like they were go to bust open. I did not feel rushed but knew I needed to get done because I needed to go, as I left I saw other group come in felt a bit sad I had to go, but knew I would be back.
Justknowfor years a story and theme god is trying tell, yet im not getting. Theres such a feeling of frustration.
Katie

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi

I'll be back on this post, after half an hour, please.

Just expect my reply. Thanks

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi Katie,

You said that this reoccuring dreams had begun 10 years ago. God has been trying to guide and give you a hint of direction in your life. Packing things or certain stuff is God's way of giving a signal to prepare for a coming change of direction in your life, it maybe a change of place, work, house, city etc. But it always depends on the context and the symbol it represent in your dream.

Or it could mean a warning in order to avoid future troubles so that you can prepare for what is to come and be wise and ready to face it.

It is very important that you yourself could determine what is the symbolism and representation of each element in your dream. One thing for sure that if you ask Him, He will reveal it to you.

Example:

Started at a hotel in Europe by the ocean, peace wonderful, but it was time to go. Lost home in 93 and have five children , in lacking it was like iwas going back to clear out left stuff. Beginning dreams so rushed I would either just be there in almost finished to then dreaming I would just get finished.

In this dream God has warned you about a impending loss of personal things, To understand where He is leading you would save you from frustrations and regrets.

That I was dreaming it a lot, then to a shack, a cave, a another hotel, then to vacation homes. In the changing dreams I did gettoheari was trying tout and get packed I felt I got it cleaned and packed. I thought at that point dream would stop.

This dream could represent different conditions or situations in your life that you have gone through, the ups and downs in life. Hotel could mean abundance, vacation could mean rest while shack and cave could represent financial needs.

Generally, your dreams about packing is a way that God could speak to you, to give you a clue in the future, and to seek Him for wisdom, so that in times of facing a storm, rain, or sun or clear sky, you know you are still in the center of His will.

Hope this helps to enlighten and encourage you to seek Him more.

Blessings.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbaldwin on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Never looked at it that way! Mainly because after time it frustrated me more, because I knew he was trying to tell me something and I was not getting it. Now looking back and thinking of this new dream it makes sense. I am in a new place, but would really like to stay in new place, in this dreams it shows I have to make sacrifices but I will get to the place I am wanting to be. Thank you for shedding wisdom and revelation on this. I will view these dreams Complete,y different now!
Blessing,
Katie

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top