Frozen Lake in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frozen Lake in dream

Post by fiddledee on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

I read through the various symbolic meaning water in a dream can have, but
did not see the one that puzzles me. I dreamed of a frozen lake, covered with snow.
I needed to get to the other side. In the dream I knew I had seen this lake frozen a few days earlier, before the snowfall. I wasn't sure if the lake was safe to drive across because I couldn't see under the snow to know how thick the ice was.

A sunny winter day, fresh fallen snow on the ground. I was in the passenger seat of a big double door truck, 2 passengers were in the back seat also. The driver questioned me about what the lake looked like before the snowfall, asking me questions about the color of the ice at that time and other ?'s I can't remember. We were both hesitant, but he decided to try the ice out and slowly drove onto the lake. The truck held and he continued driving. For a little while this was ok, then the truck slowly began to sink. Slow motion. No panic. I noticed a pipe - flat not round - that led from near the truck to a house on the shore. I opened the truck door and we each jumped over to the pipe and inched our way along it towards the front porch of the house. Everyone made it safely to the house, which felt like a refuge, place of peace and safety.

I already know what much of this means for me personally. My major question is if anyone knows what frozen water might mean, or what snow might mean?

Thanks!

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frozen Lake in dream

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

hi fiddledee, just a few thoughts, I am a beginner, frozen water can be a symbol of a religious spirit where the Holy Spirit is not allowed to move as a result the ministry / truck sank and the house smaller minister will in the future be the safe place, hope something lands, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddledee on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:20 am

interesting....makes sense, if you water as the flow of the spirit, then frozen water ~ Holy Spirit can't move.

Thanks!

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddledee on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 am

oops...I meant "if you think of water as the flow of the Spirit...

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top