Art, Fish, Sword, Flag, Jesus' Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art, Fish, Sword, Flag, Jesus' Return

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I was in my bedroom with my friends, C & A, and my Grandma. I was drawing on the walls with a large colored pencil. C was pacing back and forth and A and my Grandma were sitting on the bed. On one wall, I had drawn a congregation (with no faces, gray skin) wearing black clothes…impression was like they were Amish. I took my pencil to color in the wall behind them and a flesh color with dimension was drawn. I was able to just take my pencil across an area and have a drawing appear. The other two walls have drawings on them, but I can’t remember what of.
I sat on the bed and started to lay down between my Grandma and A, not to go to sleep, but just to relax. C was still pacing. I had the impression that all of us had somewhat of an attitude of prayer. While I was drawing I was softly praying in the spirit and C was too. As the three of us were sitting, C said, “Stand up.” I thought to myself, “ugh, I don’t want to get up. I just want to sit here.” A and my Grandma were indifferent. C reiterated, “Stand Up! I’m serious. You’ve got to Stand up!” I believed her and stood and my Grandma and A stood. C was praying louder in the spirit and I began to draw and I started softly singing, “People get ready…Jesus is Coming.” C said, either “you need to listen” or “write this down” and motioned toward the bed where we were sitting before we got up. I said, “No, I need to draw.” She looked at me with a knowing that said “yes, draw.” I thought to myself, “God wants to use art in worship.” I had the idea to start drawing a flag with a green, white, and black stripe (vertical stripes) and C said, “just make sure you draw a fish and a black sword.” I somehow knew the fish needed to be blue and the wall was already blue, so I was thinking I could make the fish out of negative space. I continue to sing and draw slowly, “People get ready…Jesus is coming.” C more insistently said, “HE IS COMING! He is coming NOW! Don’t you feel Him, He’s….coming….right…now!” In the dream I thought (all in one second), “What’s it mean if she’s wrong on this one? Her witness as a prophet is gone.” Immediately, the whole room shook and I knew it was real, I began to feel like I was being sucked away like in a vacuum. I immediately woke up.

Thanks for your interpretations in advance!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Art, Fish, Sword, Flag, Jesus' Return

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Seems pretty literal.

Before we got to the part that you wrote the Lord wants to use art in worship I felt that the Lord was using your drawings in prophecy.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:43 am

Thank you for your response. I know it was pretty literal...but new at this and God is giving people in our congregation a whole ton of dreams!

I thought maybe the fish represented Christians? And the sword symbolizes persecution? I know the sword often represents "the Sword of the Spirit", but I had the impression I was supposed to draw the sword through the fish and it was supposed to be in the center of the flag.

I have found several flags with black, white, green HORIZONTAL stripes....MidEastern Nations....and the only one with vertical was a flag used in Iraq a few decades ago.

Before this dream, I didn't have a clue about flags, geography, colors, etc.

I know Iraq is in the process of voting in a new flag...but I have no idea if this vertical striped flag is one of the choices.

Thank you for your input and this ministry....I stumbled on it. I will be back with more dreams that I have been journaling, but didn't want to flood all at once.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 am

I believe that Iraq was Babylon so it fits.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top