Ceiling Dammage and Bubble Bath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceiling Dammage and Bubble Bath

Post by dp17 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 pm

I dremt I saw Audrey Hepburn in my upstairs master bathroom. She had lit a candle on the floor. The smoke from the candle stained the ceiling. She was inspecting the damage and noticed the ceiling fan had nicked the wood of a support beam and the crown molding. A man stood on a chair to help define what repairs were needed. He handed her a rock and told her that she had the power.

Then i was in the bathroom and another person whispered in my ear 'lets figure this dream out". Then we looked to our left and saw a champagne glass being filled with champagne. The glass was sitting on the edge of a bathtub. Audrey Hepburn was in the tub taking a buble bath with her husband, a gray haired actor I'm not able to name. The husband asked her if she would mourn his death. She responded that it wasn't her usual character but she likely would. The husband said 'darn'. They were kidding around. The husband assured Audrey that she would be well provided for and she thought of a minimum amout of $25,000. There was a body guard seated on a chair in the middle of the bathroom looking away from them but fondly laughing at their conversation.

Then the scene was disrupted by a blonde woman dressed in black clothing similar to a maids uniform and black stockings. She burst into the bathroom and stuck one foot into the tub and shouted something.

Then I woke up. My emotion in the dream was curiosity and concern.

Any insight?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top