Trying to get into a Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to get into a Wedding

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi all need some thoughts on this dream please :)

I was driving with someone to a wedding that was being held locally. We drove to the wedding but realised we couldnt enter a particular way and had to go the long way around to park.
I entered the building which seemed to be Macdonalds, I had to be confirmed into the wedding. I noticed other people had already gone in to sit down. I held vouchers of some sort which had to be confirmed by the brides side that I could go in. I had the right vouchers but dialed the wrong number. Some unknown man answered and seemed to have no idea there was a wedding. I was waiting for him to confirm I could go into the wedding and that the voucher was valid. Instead he seemed completely unaware there was a wedding. He said "Oh you're at a wedding, thats nice, are you there all by yourself?" He thought I was someone calling up for a friendly chat. I realised I must have dialled the wrong number and needed the confimation to enter this wedding. I hung up and waited for my brother (A strong christian). When he arrived at the counter I stood next to him waiting for him to get his confirmation for all of us. He took some raw meat out of his bag and placed it on the counter. I wondered why he was doing that. End of my dream.

I had a series of dreams but this dream stood out clearly, I didn't feel any frustration just worry about getting into this wedding.

Thank you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to get into a Wedding

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

The wedding could symbolize the Bride of Christ, Rev 21:21,“And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”.. The stranger is unaware or not prepared for the coming of Christ. He could be possibly not saved or has not received Christ. So he is not prepared to enter into the Kingdom of God (matthew 25:1, The Ten Bridesmaids Parable). The confirmation to get into the wedding could mean the Holy Spirit, Confirmation of the Holy Spirit Acts 8:14-19, When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them. When they arrived, they prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit had not yet come upon any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit. “When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.” The raw meat could symbolize uncleanliness, Leviticus 13:14-15, “But when raw flesh appeareth in him, he shall be unclean.” “And the priest shall see the raw flesh, and pronounce him to be unclean: [for] the raw flesh [is] unclean: it [is] a leprosy.” These are just my thoughts and if I am wrong, disregard. I highly recommend you talk this over with your pastor or another saint that is gifted. God bless. To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi,
Thanks agape2007, some of your points were interesting. I will pray about this dream some more. Some of my own thoughts were for myself having the right tools but maybe using them incorrectly like prayer maybe? ( having the vouchers to get into the wedding but ringing the wrong number)

I thought the meat may represent the word as my brother is a strong christian perhaps I need to pray the scriptures more to be more effective? I should add the night before I had been praying about marriage.
Your point about the unknown man perhaps not being saved I will pray about it struck a chord in me. I wondered if it meant that person is not ready or even aware...

Any more thoughts would be appreciated!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi happiness,

just thought
I was driving with someone to a wedding that was being held locally. We drove to the wedding but realised we couldnt enter a particular way and had to go the long way around to park

it seems like there was a hindrance to enter to the right way thats way you had to take another way.

Some unknown man answered and seemed to have no idea there was a wedding. I was waiting for him to confirm I could go into the wedding and that the voucher was valid

do u know this man? this man is not ready for heavenly wedding/ lamb of supper or this could be a hindrance/ distruction. the voucher was valid could mean you are not allowed to enter the heavenly wedding.

I realised I must have dialled the wrong number and needed the confimation to enter this wedding. I hung up and waited for my brother (A strong christian). When he arrived at the counter I stood next to him waiting for him to get his confirmation for all of us. He took some raw meat out of his bag and placed it on the counter.

as u dialed the wrong number: My sheep hear My voice and the strangers they will not follow. u need to be careful to hear voice of God and ask God for the spirit of discernment. because the enemy can also speak.
as christian we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. don't wait for some one else to go to heavenly wedding cause every one is responsible for their own deed. don't compare your self and look at some one else, focus yourself on Jesus. only the word of God can give u confirmation and His Holy spirit.
this brother could be a stumbling block for you as agape had mentioned raw meat is something uncleanness. pls pray that God may reveal who is this brother because we serve an awesome God and He always reveal to reedem.

I believe this dream God is telling you to work out your salvation with fear and trembling and follow God's voice, choose the friend. as we know Jesus is coming very soon so we have to be ready!

again this is just thought, if it is not correct just disregard it.

blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi Grace,

Nice to hear from you :) Yes This did speak to my heart about using discernment in fact today at our church service we had an awesum preaching about living in the end times. Now more than ever we are called to be diligent and strong in the Lord. After hearing the message snippets of this dream came to my mind and i do believe that there will be upcoming things in my life that I will need discernment in. i also believe that as Jesus is returning many are not ready and very unaware as agape2007 mentioned. I feel God is wanting me to be stronger in his word and to be bold in speaking the word. In this dream when my brother appeared i had a sense that everything would be ok (In reality he is a very strong christian and has an amazing gift of disernment). I feel God is telling me to be bolder and stronger in his word.

I dont know who this person on the phone was but he seemed to be trying to figure out whether I was alone (That was the question he asked on the phone) Perhaps God is warning me of a possible distraction coming up? i am still not sure as I couldnt figure out whether it is a distraction or the person is not ready? or they are completely wrong? Will have to pray more about this.
Thank you so much for your responses :) Hope you are well :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm

sorry after reading through I thought maybe some of my points were a bit unclear

When you asked about the brother in my dream he is my brother in real life lol and recently he has become head of our house ie: we all look up to him and he has brought us all back to church.

Grace - what did you mean by "choose the friend?" Im not sure I understood that part

:) :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi happiness,
good to hear from u as well :) u can always send me pm if u want to talk :)) as I told u it was just a thought. so u can disregard it but the most important thing is PRAY to God, and God will reveal the secret of darkness more than man can do. don't look look upon man but look upon Jesus. He is faithful and He will always speak the TRUTH.
as a christian we have to be careful whom we are walking with. we need to be surrounded with Faith people...and God will direct u about that. thats why I mentioned choose the friend.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks Grace,
Im in agreement, will def pm you sometime for a catch up lol :)

God bless :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top