"do you want to go flying with me?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"do you want to go flying with me?"

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 am

I had this dream and I am really interested in some insight to the dream. Thank you.

I had a dream that I was at the new church- in the front of the sacturary right in front of the stage. I saw somebody (irl he just got his pilot license) that I knew and he asked me, “Hey Emily, do you want to go flying?” I said, “No.” I kind of walked away and then turned around and said, “I would love to go flying with you when you’re a little bit more experienced in flying.”
I came back to him and the next thing you know, we are driving in his family’s vehicle. I am carrying a few grocery bags. He is driving and I am sitting directly right behind him and we are chatting. We see a marquee and it says “20” on it. He told me “it’s changing” and then I watch it turn to “22”. He was asking me about something (I am thinking it was some kind of sports team) and I told him, “OH, I don’t know about them.”
Then we are in his room and I am sitting on the floor with my grocery bags. I ask him if he is going to bruch his teeth, thinking to myself that I wanted to kiss him. He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door to brush his teeth. I dig through my bags looking for gum. I found the gum (I could tell my breath stank), chewed a piece and the placed the gum back into the bag. He comes back out of the bathroom and back into him room.
I open my mouth to reveal the gum. The new piece I was chewing was a different color than the other gum that was in my mouth. He points at the gum and jokes about it. I kind of got the feeling that chewing the gum was not going to take away my bad breath. The dream ends with us laughing.

The only thing that makes sense to me about this dream is that I do not think that the person who was in the dream represents himself. I am more interested in the marquee, teeth brushing, and gum chewing.

Thanks so much!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "do you want to go flying with me?"

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 am

This pilot means that this is a pastor or minister, you telling him no and you would when he gets experience, means just that. You feel that he is not experienced in his ministry, just yet.
The car is also symbolic of this ministry. The number 20 is biblically symbolical of Holy and/or redemption. 22 mean the Light or Word of God. You sitting in the back behind him could mean that you will driven by him or his ministry.
His teeth brushing means that he is struggling and your bad breath could symbolize something wrong came out of your mouth, such as telling this pastor that he is inexperienced when in fact that is where God put him. Isaiah 65:5 (NLT) comes to mind, Yet they say to each other, 'Don't come too close or you will defile me! I am holier than you!' These people are a stench in my nostrils, an acrid smell that never goes away.

If this does not apply, then disregard.
To God be the Glory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top