Man Causing Daughter Harm in Two Dreams A Month Apart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Causing Daughter Harm in Two Dreams A Month Apart

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 am

My daughter had a dream in which she was walking home from school. She said took a path home that look like our normal path but wasn’t so she tried to walk back to her school but couldn’t see it. She said that his man snatched her and took her to this basement and placed something on her ankles that made her weak. She said her had a boy locked up along with two girls. She managed to get out the basement but she barely able to walk but she had to get away because this man was chasing her. She ran up to me and my husband. I was outside and my husband was in this rental car that looked normal. She said she got in but one side was cramped and the other side wasn’t. She then awoke. She also had this man in another dream poisoning my middle daughter causing her to become sick and my husband blaming her (the one that is having these dreams) for allowing her sister to become sick. She said there was another man that was standing outside our door and he would followed us but wouldn't say a word to us. He had skull and bones on his shirt and he was dressed in black.

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Causing Daughter Harm in Two Dreams A Month Apart

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi Agape!!

This is a full on dream.

I believe the 'man' is the Devil. I believe the Enemy wants to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY. He is ALWAYS on the hunt, 'prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he can devour,' and your daughter is no exception. When she dreams of a man trying to 'steal' her, she needs to pray the blood of Jesus over her life, for protection.

The good news, is that she escapes the enemies grasp, and comes home to safety.

She mentioned the car was 'cramped'? Does she feel she has 'room' in your life, and with your husband's life? Does she feel as though her parents seem to be very 'busy', and she has to 'sqeeze' in where she can? I could be wrong in that, those are just my thoughts.

Hope this helped,

Godchick flower

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top