---------------------------------

Last edited by squirrelhop2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aaa-------------------------

Post by Cloud on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 pm

praying for you.

it seems you are wondering if breaking things off with this person was God's will or not.

i know the answer which to give you.

"SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD...and THEN...THESE things will be GIVEN to you."

That's Jesus message to all who seek such things like relationships.

God will make it easy for you when you seek Him.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 am

aaaa

Last edited by squirrelhop2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 am

Hi JDJJ,

I hear your heart on this and I know you feel guilty about somehow hurting her. Thing is breakups are hard no matter who breaks them off and you happened to be the one who said no as you believed it was the right thing to do.

The scripture comes to mind, ' what fellowship does light have with the dark?" do you know that one?

Dear friend, however this girl is reacting, it is her responsibility as to how she reacts to the breakup. Don't beat yourself up over this and just rest in Him.

Have you thought of being friends with her instead, till you have a clear go ahead about the relationship? If she has said she would convert to christianity, it may not be a sincere conversion, but at least she is open to the idea.

Why don't you approach her and ask her to come to church with you some time and tell her you feel to be good friends at this stage and to see where it goes?

I feel the Lord is telling you to relax and trust Him to deal with her feelings and that to be of good cheer.

My thoughts are that you should look at your options and remember your boundaries ok. She may be a beautiful woman and be devastated but if you can hear from the Lord and it seems like you do very well, then if he is telling you to move on then do that. But if he is just saying no to the relationship, maybe God is trying to help you to guard your heart and to take things slowwwwwwww.

You never know, this girl may actually want to find God and being a muslim she already has a head start and believes there is a God. She will already have respect for Jesus. I see this situation as a chance to witness to her but also one where you need to keep your boundaries quite strong and guard your heart.

Just remember it aint over till the fat lady sings ok, don't think about suicide or feeling like you are dying inside. The reason you are feeling this is because you feel you have no options and that is so understandable.

I hope the Lord has given you some options through my words of help here and that you go with God and be wise, but also be cheerful. The God you serve is alive and He loves everybody.

Take some more time out to hear from him and if you think you are strong enough to be her good friend, then by all means be her friend and help her see the Jesus you know and love okay.

But if God has strictly told you to not have anything to do with her at all, then ask God for the courage to keep your boundaries up quite strongly and to not allow her reactions to put you through some kind of guilt trip okay.

Your heart is very transparent here, you have dared to be vulnerable and I applaud you for this.

God bless and all the best with you and your friend.

DS thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 am

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 am

It aint over till the fat lady sings comes from the old shows they used to have in the 1800s i think and when the fat lady sang, it was usually near the end of the show and so most people would leave around the time, the fat lady sung. Correct me if I am wrong someone but I hope I got the story right.

I guess I was meaning, that your life isn't over till God and you are ready for it to be, so don't go ruining things by thinking of suicide and to be encouraged. Suicide is really a cry for help and comes from a feeling of there being no other options, I know how that feels, and so I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and you do have options with this girl.

Blessings.... huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 am

'suicide' has been long chased away from my mind by Him. :)
people close to me,(non christians) are forcing me a little to undo my decision, because, i couldnt tell them that God said no,cos they wouldnt believe it anyway.
and also,most of the time,my heart goes ''wish God'd say 'yes'." or feel " she could've been mine'' or something..
I just hope God guides me through all of such feelings and assure me that what Im doing IS His will.

Thanks again DS
God bless

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I have a scripture that the Lord dropped in my heart for you...

Mark 10:29 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life."

God will restore to you ten fold what you have left for Him out of obedience. (Holy Spirit speaking)

My personal advice to you would be to do your best to patch things up with her with a Christian/brotherly love (without leaving her any doubt to whether its over) She needs to see the love of Christ because thats how we witness, by showing love. just explain to her that you are being led by God and you feel this is the right thing to do. Glad to see that you are seeking God's heart and His kingdom in all things...dont worry, all these things WILL be added unto you!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh i forgot to mention that before i married my first husband, i asked God if I should and he straight up told me NO! It didnt make sense to me to not marry him because nothing was wrong with our relationship. In my mind at the time, if i just told him God told me to end things, he would think i was crazy and be turned off to God...So i didnt listen to God. I was a baby Christian and have matured alot since then, however a suffered a great deal out of not listening to God. He ended up cheating on me in several ways and it was a horrible match even though when i recieved the word from God to NOT marry him, things were perfect. He was not a Christian, but i thought he was...later RIGHT before the wedding, he told me he wasnt saved. I also ended up giving birth to my son who has a severe heart defect and he's had to have four open heart surgeries. I believe all children are meant to be here, but i believe God was trying to save me and my son from that heart condition because our genes didnt mix well at all. I think i would have had my son later with my husband now with no genetic issues :) Anyway He tells us no for our own good because He sees the road ahead and knows what's coming.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 am

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

yeah thats a hard spot to be in, but i commend you for doing what you felt like God wanted you to do. Leave her in God's hands....you never know what will happen. My Bibile teacher told me that his parents told him to break up with his girlfriend. I think she was a christian and they had an awesome relationship..But he was still in his parents house and after he asked God what he should do..God told him "Obey your parents" He listened to God and several years later they were married. He said it was a very difficult thing to do but God blessed him for it. i wish you could talk to him, he suffered a great deal with his parents over her. She was a Christian too!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:58 am

/,.

Last edited by squirrelhop2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:51 pm

youre welcome! Praying for your peace dove

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

You are so very wise Daphanie, sometimes WISDOM comes with
pain,(GROWTH!) HE TEACHES WELL!
(TRUTH) LISTEN TO THE LORD AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

AMEN! GOD BLESS YOU!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you James! That was a timely word from you and was very encouraging! Bless You

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum