Abandon Airports In The Future.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abandon Airports In The Future.....

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

My Dream:
So Im in a huge what use to be an airport, but it has been abandoned and it is now in ill repair. It is dirty and empty and someof the windows broken. I realize that the enemy is coming, but I play dumb....hoping to escape when i get the opportunity...I know my life will be in danger if I stay...at my first opportunity I see a broken window and (in my dreams I always can float and fly....) so I float up to the break in the window and I escape...and feel the releif. and then i wake up.

I have had national or world dreams warnings for years and I believe this is one of them, by the way it feels to me. But I dont know what it is yet.
about 8 years ago i had a dream where i saw miles of nice new homes all empty and without trees and no people in these subdivisions, then an old truck came driving crazy...careening into the one home that was not new...on old house with one old guy on the front porch....

A similar dream, I saw through a window, was a huge bear and it caught an eagle in mid air and tore it in two...

the last two I know now were about the economy changes (that were stilloff in the future) but this one about the huge empty airport...or what looked to be an airport...is not come to pass yet. If you have an understanding from God please share. I believe ths is a real window into a real event.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abandon Airports In The Future.....

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 am

I think that this dream means that there will be strife in churches throughout the world. Airplane is usually symbolic of ministry and in this case an airport is a place that houses many planes (ministries). The broken windows means that these churches no longer is Spirit led but driven by the world or the devil: 1 John 2:15-17 (AKJV), “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God stays for ever.”
However, you are floating and escaping is because you are led by the Spirit and does His will.
To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

I agree with agape! God tells us to come out of "her" referring to the worldly non-Holy Spirit led church.
Also, I'm reminded of the prophetic scripture that speaks of how in the end Many people will take easily take offense at each other, again speaking of the church. Maybe that's what the van driver and the old man on the porch of his house represents?

The empty subdivisions full of new or not new houses def. looks like today whether spiritual or literal.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Wow these are interesting concepts to ponder. These things are all happining in our lives now....Often my dreams have two meanings, I can say that the spirit in the airport was evil. Thank you both for sharing. God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 pm

You're welcome Linda!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank You Lord for Your Revelations, To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 am

To God Be The Glory. We love you Lord.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top