Basket/Provision Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basket/Provision Dream

Post by fiddledee on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

01-23-11 Basket Dream
Woke with this dream on a Sunday morning.
I was up on our land. A bright sunny day, warm but comfortable weather, green grass ~ probably spring time. Other people were around but I wasn’t aware of them until later in the dream.
The house was gone, but you could walk where the house had been before. No gaping basement hole.
I was standing at the corner where the living room use to be.
Right in front of me, a line dropped down from the clouds above. There was a hook on the end of the line and a white basket was attached. I took the basket off the hook and looked inside. It was empty.
But, on the outside of the basket was a message written in black ink. I couldn’t read it because it was not an English alphabet, it was more like Hebrew or Oriental. Someone, I think it was my daughter Glory was trying to help me figure out what it meant. Is it significant that GLORY was helping me figure it out? Not because she’s my daughter, but because her name represents the Glory of God?

Then books began to drop from out of the sky, hundreds of them and I knew this all had to be supernatural. No one but God could have known the exact spot where I was standing to drop the basket down or the books. The books kept falling all over the land. This delighted me and I was hurrying to gather them up.
Another basket dropped down on a line, same as before: empty but with the writing.
Note this happened twice in the same dream – is this a time indicator?

Then cars, brand new ones were being driven onto the land. They were like the books, they were being given to us, appearing one after another. The people delivering the cars got out and began helping to pick up all the books. We were gathering them together in a pile and I was sorting and putting them where I would have put them, had the house still been there. As I did this, the house began to appear around me. Only it wasn’t the old house, it was all new and not the same as before. I began to look around this new house. Rooms were appearing as I went, as I walked. It was like being in the middle of a creative miracle.
I opened a door and walked into a master bedroom and bath. Decorated in pleasant shade of sage green. Mix of solid and print. Two ladies were putting sheets on the bed and I walked over and starting helping them stretch the sheet over the corner of the mattress and tuck the corners. Bed was an irregular shape, not rectangular, sheets fit this unique shape, more triangular, like trapezoid? I realized the ladies were angels. They looked like ordinary people, but they were angelic beings that were part of the process of creating the house and making all this happen.

I walked into the living room and opened the front door. Looking out it was the same view as where the front door use to be. I stepped out onto the front porch. Two more “angelic”, but ordinary looking people were building a wooden swing ~ the kind with two seats where you face each other and glide back and forth. One of the angels looked up and said, “You’ve always wanted one of these, haven’t you?” Yes!

Dream ended.

This was most definitely a supernatural dream in which supernatural things were happening. I feel like the windows of heaven were opening and blessing and restoration was being poured out. It was like seeing into that parallel realm where the supernatural creation precedes the natural.

The overall interpretation of this dream is pretty obvious to me, since out house burned down July 4, 2010 and my husband lost his job of 30 years on Dec 15,2011.
Needless to say we've been standing for provision and restoration. I had a small library of almost 2000 books that burned. We've lost two cars. The part that puzzles me most is the white basket, the fact that it was empty and I could translate the message written on the outside. I have a BA in foreign language, so language is quite significant to me. Also why did I help the angels put the sheets on the bed? Why was the bed an irregular shape?

Any ideas?

Thank you

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Basket/Provision Dream

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 am

A basket means divine provision. If bed is triangle shape this could mean the Holy Trinity. Luke 4:10 says, "For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee" and Psalm 91:11 states, "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways". This what I felt in my spirit. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddledee on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 am

Thank you, I'm understanding more as I pray over this. The empty basket may be provision I cannot yet see. But, every time the basket appeared it was followed by supernatural gifts ! the books, then the cars.

Interesting thought about the bed. I'll ponder on that.

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddledee on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 am

Another drop of understanding. The Holy Spirit is such a cool friend. I asked for him to explain the swing to me next. A few hours later, it just dropped into my spirit. The recent years have been quite stressful, financially and in relationships and I've been so in need of a refreshing.
The swing the angels were building is a time of relaxation God is going to provide, a sort of vacation from the stress. Also, this was the kind of swing where you sit face to face. I see that as a time to build relationship with people. Praise the Lord!...sure looking forward to that time!

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 am

Well Praise the Lord!

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddledee on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:17 am

This dream is beginning to come true.
Thursday my husband received confirmation on a new job
and my son who had been working a sporadic part time job,
found a full time position, that same day.

Two provisions on the same day! The company that hired my husband actually created the position for him when they found out he was available. So after 14 months of unemployment, he has a job again.

Praise the Lord!

fiddledee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top