the word Shiraz ????,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the word Shiraz ????,,,,,,,,,,

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 pm

What does Shiraz Mean?
I had a drm where my sisters coat, which i took out of coat check, had the word " Shiraz" on it..where the colar tag is suppose to be.. in real big letters
nerd wow

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the word Shiraz ????,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

shiraz is a wine,, ,,6i wood say shes clothed in nu wine,, ,,look out 4

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 am

Shiraz means "Lion" in Persian. It's also a city in Iran that's very ancient, and a very common name in every country from Morocco to Indonesia.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 am

is she coming back bolder and stronger regarding something? have you been helping her through something? That's what came to be when I read your post and especially after D's and jwhita's comments...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 am

jwhita -

:hi:

Good to see you!! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am

Hi Sis. Good to hear form you too. Sorry it took so long but we can't get fast internet where we live, so I have to go to the library. I don't have an interpretation for this one, can you post more detail?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 pm

thnk u for stopping by..this was the whole drm.. im sure it's symbolic..sorry it's long bandaid

i was in this dark restaurant kind of place.. church comes to mind, but it's a dark restaurant... kind of like in the city,
I feel my sister is with me. we are about to leave. I go to the coat check area, i see coats hanging, i take out my sisters black winter coat, and inside the collar area where the tag is, it says " shiraz" real BIG letters.

I give her the coat. This other person is w/my sister. I ALSO feel that the pastors son is there at the restaurant. But it does not look like him( in real life he looks diff) . I think he might look like the character from the TV show Ugly Better i looked up his name (Danielle Eric Gold, plays betty's bf). So anyway i think he says he will walk with me, and i figure i'll meet Him outside the restaurant. It's dark outside(nighttime). I am happy i walk out w/my sis an this othr guy( not pastrs son), joking around l put my hands on both of there shoulders (i think was shoulder) and swing in a joking way, like a kid...

Then the pastors son ( who looks nothing like the pastors son at my church but is suppose to be him) comes out,, me and him walk together in this road. and im thinking what r we going to say.. etc.. but he walks a little w/me and just kisses me! and i look at him like, wow.. cant believe he just did that. i also thnk we were holding hands.

Then these dark skinned men, kind of like gangster young teenagers show up.. He looks up at them and says something.. ( cant remember) im like lets get out of here.. they look drunk/drugged .. they have their pants low and they are exposed from the front..like u can see privates!!!!
Im shocked .. this dark skinned kid is like " here want this" with his hands, he has something in his hands.. not sure what it is..
but we r like no and i take the guy thats w/me,by his hand and we walk towards this doorway..

while we walk , this other black kid who is not one of them, is also there...the gangster guy also wants to give whatever he has to this guy but he's like no it's ok, thanks...I see Him gesture w/his hands.

comments: meaning of names...
Danielle= God is my Judge
Eric=Ruler of All, Good life and a Strong heart.
Gold=

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 am

Hi sis. Seems like a lot of dark there, dark restaurant, dark night, dark threatening men. But some light too, looks like there is more to the pastor's son than is readily apparent, like a cool head under pressure. I still don't have an interpretation, but these things stand out to me. And there may be a new mantel or anointing on your sister. (new wine- lion). Does anything stick out to you?
Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 am

Bless You for reading my long drm... thank you

i was not sure if the pastors son was symbolic to God? or really him?

also i wasnt sure why the dream started w/my sis about the "new wine" an then all the other stuff? :imconfused:

yes the dark guys that were exposed was weird... i felt the lord was exposing something? frm the enemy? And yes lots of dark, but i also felt like i took charge an was like ok lets get out of here..and yes the pastors son was really cool and calm..
ur right..those things do stand out..hmmm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:51 am

ohhhhh the beginning of drm cud be that my sis an I were going thru a dark period of our lives, which we r in real life...an she will have a new covering.. ptl!!
Scratch Chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top