Hot tea/ Overflow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot tea/ Overflow

Post by Love's child on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 am

I was in my kitchen and one of the pastors at my church, Michael (youth pastor) was there with me. We began conversating about how he seen a gift in me and he said he was "wondering if I could preach it out" like he does. He said that he seen a gift inside of me and that he had learned alot from me. While we were talkin I was eating yogurt but it was somewhat chunky so I stopped and put it down (I know random). Then he began fixing himself some tea... so he warmed up some really hot water. I was sitting on the trash disposal in the kitchen and he continued talking saying I was very outgoing and he just wondered what it would be like if I spoke. While I was listening I kept thinking that I wanted to tell him how I wasn't that outgoing like he was saying but I am more shy.. not a message like person. However I never got a chance to tell him that. Then he asked me if I could pour the hot water he warmed up into his tea. So i got up and walked over to pour the hot water in the tea. I was looking and at first I didn't even see the tea (cup with tea bag in it) I just seen another cup of water and I got ready to pour it in there. When I got ready to do that I seen the tea was right next to it, so I began pouring the water in the cup where the tea bag was.. I barely even got to pour any water into the empty cup with the tea bag... just like 2 drops and the whole cup began to run over. So the pastor ran over and was like whoa and then he took the small glass of hot water that I was pouring and then the cup that was once tea was now a HUGE measuring cup and when he poured it into the HUGE measuring cup that began running over with the hot water as well... I believe that was the end of the dream (at least that's all that I remember).

(I believe that usually when the youth pastor from my church is used in my dreams I think it is for the meaning of his name, Michael... which means messenger of God. However it could differ depending on the dream)

So I haven't heard much about what Hot tea could mean... hopefully someone can help me get more understanding on this as well as help others that maybe have had hot water/Tea in their dreams as well.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot tea/ Overflow

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

When I read this dream right away I could sense Michael was a messenger from the Beloved. When I think of tea I think of something natural that grows from the earth. I sense he was speaking to you in regards to the calling and the gifting on your life and it will be naturally supernatural in your life in the spirit that will flow through you to others.

For you it will be a natural /tea way of life that will over flow through His spirit/water upon your life. The angel is calling out your destiny in which you feel you are not a messenger and he is saying you are!

Can I share this with you precious one, the very thing you are afraid of that has caused fear in your life is the very gifting and calling on your life.

I Bless all the gifts in you dear one and I know he will complete what he has started in you.Go Jesus! :clap: happy dance

Please toss what does not fit.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Psalm 16:5 says " LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."

Psalm 23:5 says "You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows. "

The Lord has put inside you more than enough of Him to fill others up instantly...

the Hot water is the ferver and passion in which you serve God. you are not cold or lukewarm, you are HOT for Him! PRAISE GOD!!! WOW WHAT A DREAM happy dance

one thing i noticed though...the chunks you found in your yogert actually means something to me. You noticed them right after the pastor was telling you al these good things he saw in you. You were noticing the imperfections. Also there was one point you were sitting on a trash disposal. It seems that God has His opinion of you and then you have yours. See, God calls us to be holy, but He knows we are made of flesh. Do you remember when God called Moses to lead the Isrealites out of Egypt? Moses was like, but God I cant speak good! send someone else! But God picked him out in spite of his flaws. Moses also killed a man but that didnt stop God from using him mightily. God has a high opinion of you, dont let satan fill your head with doubt. God has a mighty plan for you to fill the cups of others with your passion for Him! WHAT A POWERFUL MESSAGE AND DREAM TO HAVE!!!! praiseGod

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:15 pm

You only saw two drops of water (your abilities in the Spirit), however the amount of the water was more than enough to fill up the cup (or more than enough to get the job done).

You didn't see the cup with the tea first, you don't see your area of ministry but IT'S........ RIGHT......... THERE.

God says our expectations are as small as our cups. We come to Him with these pitifully small cups and only have enough expectations of Him to get these pitifully small cups filled. (This is not just talking to you so please don't take this personally, He is speaking to you through this dream but in a way that is broader - in general, to all of us about all of our expectations). But He's like.... GET A BIGGER CUP (bigger expectations). He is limited by our tiny little expectations of Him. He says He is capable of far more than we expect from Him.

You are seriously underestimating your abilities and your gifts within you. You are also underestimating His abilities. Like Paul says, Rejoice over your weaknesses for when you are weak then His power is perfected through you.

Because the tea was something that Michael started and asked you take over I feel that this dream is speaking to the same ministry that Michael is in.

Last edited by Mia on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm

You know when I read what you all wrote tears filled my eyes. I have been in a place of seeking God, and preparation and at times I have had people ask me to speak or ask me to minister in different ways and I find myself nervous... not wanting to step out to soon. I realize that I often retreat, and would rather just spend time in prayer and seek God more because I don't want to get it wrong. When I read the words of clarification and edification that you all spoke it witnessed in my spirit, and it was like the words literally were life going through me.

I know this may be a forum, but it truly is a blessing and I thank God for each and every one of you. We are one body and it is a blessing to fellowship with one another and lift one another up.

Thank you again and may God bless each and every one of you!!!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:52 pm

:clap: thumbs :clap: praiseGod :clap: :PTL: :clap: :bighug: :clap:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Ok let me cry with you. Your dream speaks to my spirit as well. That is so awesome! What a lovely way for the Lord to show you how wonderful he thinks you are to Him and how he has fully equipped you in the area to serve. Just trust Him for it all and He will lead you through every area. You are so blessed!

May God be praised!

Connie
:PTL: :PTL: :PTL: :PTL: :PTL: :PTL: :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am

I just wanted to say that I love the interpretations and comments posted---so awesome!!

Side note: Love's child, I know that you know Michael personally, but could his name be significant here too? His name means, "WHO IS LIKE GOD"? There is noone like God and I'm just thinking about the awesomeness of God and how he wants to do great things in your life to have you saying, "THERE's NOONE LIKE YOU GOD!!!" Live in the "overflow" sis!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 am

Connie,

I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID!!! EQUIPPED YOU TO SERVE!!! SHE WAS SERVING MICHAEL!

I LOVE IT!

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:44 pm

:clap: PRAISE GOD!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top