I've had 3 dreams take place in a 24 hour span- a little detailed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've had 3 dreams take place in a 24 hour span- a little detailed

Post by missbcjones on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 am

I need help understand some dreams that I had in December 2010. I have 2 dreams on the afternoon of 12/9(I needed a nap before I took my finals).
Dream 1(and 2) or maybe just one dream?

I had a dream of sexual intercourse but I was watching myself as if i was having an out of body experience with an unknown male that seemed familiar but different. Then the dream switches to me driving in an SUV(I have car not an SUV) and being shot at put I was never injured. It was like a double screen of me experiencing it and watching it at the same time.(this took place around my finals)

Dream 3
Later on that night I had another dream:
I was in an apartment that was decorated in pastels. My Mom and I were in the talking in what could be the living room area connected to the deck. I remember the blinds were pushed to the right side and I could this beautiful entire view of nothing but water/ocean in a wavy pattern. Someone walks in the house, I asked my mom who it was and she said she did not know. So I followed the person in to a room that I would say was a den area. The stranger in my dream was seated in 1of two chairs on the rightside. He was wearing a black suit. We were talking but I'm not sure what about, he seemed familiar but odd that he was in my house(there was no feeling of fear). More people enter the apartment, a ex-lover JL(romantic friendship with) and his twin brother JD(whom I'm still friends with) carrying twins in white cloth in there arms(twins with twins?), my mother falled behind them in the hallway(last time I saw her in the dream). They walked directly in to my room(which is across the hall from where I am) and get into my bed with the twins. I'm still facing the stranger but whatever we were talking about halted when more people came in the house. I turned around and looked in the other room to see what was going on. JL and I had a moment where we were starring at one another like we were seeing each other for the first time( I have not seen JL in 5 years). With one of the infant he was carrying in his arms, JL got out of the bed and he said: "Crystal, come hold or meet your son". I was a little hesitate because I was still speaking with the stranger but I guess the authority in the way he said it made me move as if he was being protective. As I was leaving the room the stranger followed me out of the Den area, I walked in to my room and JL started to follow the stranger out but looked back and say to his twin JD: Help Crystal up. I remember the bed was made of dark wood and the cover of crimson or deep red. JD helped me on to the bed and he handed me my son. When I held my son I felt nothing but peace. -The end

**Side notes*I remember waking up from that dream confused because at the time I thought JL had a fiancee but found out 1/25/11 that they are no longer together. When JL and I we communicating we did tell me that he wanted to me to have his son-so maybe that what this stems from but that was a long time ago, and what about this stranger and why was my mom in the dream as well. I'm confused and lost if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

God Bless,

CJ

missbcjones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had 3 dreams take place in a 24 hour span- a little detailed

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 am

Hello Miss. Jones, this what I have gathered so far and I will pray over it. God willingly I pray that I will get a revelation. So here goes:The part in which you see yourself having intercourse with a familiar but unknown stranger, I am not to sure about. I have been told before that sometimes we need to be careful what we bring to our beds. This person could be the enemy/devil. You being shot at but getting away without being wounded could mean that you have got of the grips of the enemy. Your home could be symbolic of being in the house of the Lord and He is protecting you.
From my experience water especially blue water or clear water means the Holy Spirit. Dark water means trials and tribulations. Little water or an area where water used to be at but is now dried out means that you are spiritually drying out. The color red is the color of blood which in this case means the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus washes away our sin and it protects us. The baby could be symbolic of Jesus because His peace is beyond human understanding and knowledge. The stranger could be Jesus as well, because you said you did not feel threatened and he was familiar to you. Jesus can come in many forms within a dream.
This is my perception and what I am picking up in the spirit but I could be wrong. If I am, please forgive me. To God be the Glory, Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by missbcjones on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks you so much for your response, I undertstand your explanation but I know there is more too it. I think there is more to it as well. I know the window has to have some significance the areas in the room. The people in my dream my mother, then twins with twins(new opportunities times two personally and spiritually),the stranger, the emotions in my dream.I have been seeking knowledge and understanding, i know that over time all will reveal it self. I think that somethings just have to complete one layer at a time. I pray that God continue to guide you with seven-fold clarity, knowledge, and understanding with your precious gift and that he blesses you supernaturally and abundantly for your assistance

missbcjones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Thank you Jesus for your gifts. Thank you Missbcjones. I pray that He blesses you with the same as well. Yes I agree that there is more to it. The window could symbolize illumination. For unbelivers, illumination is the Holy Spirit helping the person to understand Godís truths for the purposes of salvation. Meaning someone hearing the Word but not understanding it until another time. For believers, illumination is the action of the Holy Spirit when you understand Godís revelation to you. I found these passages on http://adammclane.com/2008/03/07/illumination-who-does-that/ because I was unsure of illumination. I now knows it means clarity but I never heard of it being named as illumination (I guess the difference is branch of religion). I hope this gives you more clarity to you. To God be the Glory! Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top