Post by squirrelhop2 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 am

H.............

Last edited by squirrelhop2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ;l--------------------------

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

Circumcision is symbolic of purity; when the foreskin is cut, it is symbolic of removing impurities. I feel that you are being told to remove any impurities in your life. Humans because of their lack of knowledge and wisdom have a tendency to view the outward appearance and judge a person based on that. However, God is all knowing, can see what evil or goodness that lies in a person heart. Now this is my interpretation and feelings, maybe God is showing you that you that whomever you associating with is fill with darkness and evil in their heart; although, they may give the appearance as being a nice person. I believe the baby represents you and God wants you remove these people (whom are impure) from your life. In other words, you need to re-evaluate your life and the people you are hanging with. I hope this helps. I pray that God, in the name of Jesus, gives you a confirmation of your dream. To God be the Glory! Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 am

oh...could it be just that?
and can i be sure that its NOT the obvious direct meaning like im in a danger or risk of being circumcised because of something that im doing (forcefully or something like that)?
thanks agape2007 :)
God bless

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 am

Circumcision means to be purified or clean in the sight of God. It is not a bad thing, before you go into the presence of God you must be clean. What I meant in my earlier posting is that maybe God is warning you that whomever you hanging out with, be careful because they could mean to cause you harm or have a negative influence on you. If this is the case, yes you could be in danger of losing your salvation. God bless!

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 am

okay...that sounds both scary and quite disheartening.
I guess that confirms that I'm in love with the wrong person!
Would God really let that "happen"? Falling in love so deeply and happily and then realizing that its not God's will and ...
anyway,its a wrong place to discuss all that
thanks again agape2007
God bless

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 am

Hello DJJ, when you communicate with Him and seek His guidance. He will lead you on the right path because He knows what is best for you. Although sometimes we may think we have everything under control, we don't and God let's us know that we don't and that danger lies ahead. However, when we lean on Him and seek His guidance, He will pick us up from the storm and place us in safety. I hope this help and will keep you uplifted in spirit. To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrelhop2 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 pm

thanks agape :)
God bless

squirrelhop2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down