Polar bears chasing me! ----Any Thoughts??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Polar bears chasing me! ----Any Thoughts??

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm

This was a strange dream. I'm wondering what Polar Bears could represent!? nerd

I was on the beach, and this MASSIVE polar bear was attacking a black animal, that was also bigger than me. I found myself so close to it, that I started taking some shots of it with my camera. Then I had to try to back off from it, as it was dangerous. Then, I came across another polar bear that I tried to sneak past, but it grabbed me and got a hold of me. But that’s all it did – hold me. It did not hurt me. It then let me go, and I ended up running away.

Next thing I knew was that another polar bear was chasing me, and it was frightening. crying I was running away and ended up running up a corridor of stairs. I then came to a halt, where the only way out was to go down a slide. I went down the slide, and the bear followed me. the slide led to a kindergarten place, where kids were everywhere. There was panic in the kids and parents. I ran up a hill to a truck, where I asked to sit in the car, so I could be safe from the bears. They said “yes, get in.” then I was safe. Then I woke up.

Last edited by Godchick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Polar bears chasing me! ----Any Thoughts??

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 pm

I am hoping to get some insight as well, as I had a dream through a large glass window that a polar bear was chasing after my daughter...like prey. It was a terrifying dream and without having a full understanding of my dream, my terror alone convinced me that it was not a good thing. I will be watching your posts.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks Linda! Yeah, I don't know what Polar Bears represent... I'm guessing possibly attack, given the context of the dream..

Have you posted your dream up here so it can be interpreted?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

In the book of Daniel, a bear represents an aggressive Kingdom who conquers other nations. The bear in the book of daniel represents Persia with three ribs in its mouth, that symbolize its conquest of three nations.

These are just my thoughts, could it mean, coming spiritual warfare? And that God is showing you he's going to provide a safe place for you (eg: truck) in the midst of the storm, and also showing you that even though the bear may come near you or even touch you, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER. Because even though the bear touched you, you were not harmed

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

That dream was from a few years ago. But I just thought of a dream to post....so I think I will go to that forum :)

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks John, Yeah I feel as though you are right, and I feel as though there has been a few 'waves' of attacks just this week, and it's good to know that I am not harmed :)

Really appreciate your help John :) You are a HUGE blessing to site :)

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top